(mod request) star wars gear

Started by Zork, October 19, 2015, 03:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zork

I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen any mods that add star wars gear and ammo, would that be hard to make? I mean helmets, blasters, thermal detonators etc

Stinkycat752

I was sorta starting to do something with this. But essentially the idea is plastering star wars over the Glittertech mod ;-;

I made an E11 blaster but that's all I got so far, enjoy I guess if you try it ^-^

And I'm fairly certain there are a bunch of other mods out there for Star Wars stuff, just none of them are for Alpha 12? No idea.
Abomination Imagination

Berengar

When you want i could update my Rimtrooper mod. Always wanted, but somehow never got the motivation for that.
But when i will recreate it a bit.. some sugestion? At the moment its got the imperium, the rebels, and a bunch of weapons.

Zork

my suggestion? there is a huge amount of stuff that can be done from that franchise, everything from blasters and lightsabers all the way to combat droids, anything star wars related would be fine :D

Stinkycat752

Updated the thingys!
Tweaked the E11 Blaster sprite, added the E11s Sniper and an A280 to play with if you'd like to try it out.

Should work just fine, let me know if something's broken
(Other than the glow not functioning that well with the lasers, not much I can do about that)

I'll work on getting some armors or pistols next possibly.

Hope you like it so far!

EDIT: Just found out that something called RimWars already exists ;-;
Need to come up with a new name I guess, sorry about that

[attachment deleted due to age]
Abomination Imagination