[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: prongssage on July 21, 2016, 01:55:52 PM
Whenever this installed my prisoners no longer eat, At first I thought it was an issue due to my other mods but I had only this mod active and still had the issue, when I no longer have this mod, they eat.

This issue should be resolved in the bug-fix release (v0.14.0.1) but I'll check it out.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

prongssage

JasonCD

Maybe it's just me, but I've tried to download the 0.14.0.1 User Package three or four times across different browsers and every time the download doesn't complete. Is there something up with GitHub? Any alternate hosting I could try to download it?

RWCCLTeam

v0.14.1 - He's Backstories People!

This version builds against RimWorld Alpha 14 (build 1241).

This build adds BackstoriesCore originally by mipen (who integrated the code into CCL) as well as fixes some small bugs.

As per usual, see our commit log for full details.

Quote from: JasonCD on July 21, 2016, 09:05:39 PMMaybe it's just me, but I've tried to download the 0.14.0.1 User Package three or four times across different browsers and every time the download doesn't complete. Is there something up with GitHub? Any alternate hosting I could try to download it?

Sometimes github has issues, but not usually.

We are preparing for a steam release but we were waiting until v0.14.1 was ready.  It should be Fluffy or skullywag who will be uploading it to steam in the next day or two.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

notfood

Is there a way to call the original function after you detoured it?

Detouring is destructive.  The original method have the first few bytes (5 for 32-bit, 12 for 64-bit) completely overwritten by the injected jump instruction and destination address.

See this discussion about the same thing.

Powered By

DariusWolfe

Is there any intent to expand the Backstories functionality beyond what was previously part of the mod? I'd really like an easy way to completely override all existing names, backstories and pregen-pawns with custom options.

notfood

I'd like backstories to have contexts for events like Toxic fallout, Volcanic winter, Crash landing, etc.

DariusWolfe

Quote from: notfood on July 22, 2016, 05:08:50 PM
I'd like backstories to have contexts for events like Toxic fallout, Volcanic winter, Crash landing, etc.

What do you mean?

notfood

An old wish of mine for Backstories mod. I wanted certain colonists to only appear under certain events. To make a story.

Putting that aside. I've been toying with SpecialInjectors... Am I supposed to use something else for functions that should happen before map spawning. Or is it a bug?

Currently, in my testing, map setup happens before SpecialInjectors.Inject() call... which makes it not suitable for the uses I want to give it.

-edit- Nevermind. I was using PostLoadInjectors

Sarelth

Does the Steam release of CCL not have the Vanilla Tweaks? Can't find it in my mod list at all.

Quote from: notfood on July 23, 2016, 02:00:21 PMAn old wish of mine for Backstories mod. I wanted certain colonists to only appear under certain events. To make a story.

New features should be added to our issue tracker with the "Enhancement" label.

Quote from: Sarelth on July 23, 2016, 02:06:05 PMDoes the Steam release of CCL not have the Vanilla Tweaks? Can't find it in my mod list at all.

That would need to be uploaded as a separate mod (which it is, but it's released as a single package on git).  We'll look at that next.  :)