[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justas love

WHiZ

for the vanilla add-on, can you make it so that vital monitors don't take any power unless there is a patient in the attached bed?

Please use our github issues tracker for bugs and feature requests.  No bugs or feature requests will be addressed on the forums.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

skyarkhangel

Florius

joshwoo69

*squeals* yay! now time to update vas's mods :P

duduluu

Why CCL cannot load the <researchPrerequisite> in RecipeDefs?
it cause compatibility issues with other Mods which have <researchPrerequisite> in RecipeDefs
this trouble also in A12 and A13
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Quote from: duduluuWhy CCL cannot load the <researchPrerequisite> in RecipeDefs?
it cause compatibility issues with other Mods which have <researchPrerequisite> in RecipeDefs
this trouble also in A12 and A13

I was unaware there was an issue with this.  Can you point me to a mod has this issue?  I haven't come across any that cause any problems in this regard.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.