[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Protokohl

CCL is below Core isn't it? As per second link to modload order screencap.

Elysium

Quote from: Protokohl on August 11, 2016, 01:55:16 AM
CCL is below Core isn't it? As per second link to modload order screencap.

It is below core, however it is not directly below core, or otherwise the second mod loaded as the error indicates.

Protokohl

Ohhhhhh I see now, I was thinking misc CORE. I didn't realise it meant below the actual game core files

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

chaotix14

So I've been trying to use the low idle power cycle to make a power plant that takes power for X time and then generates a lot of power for X time, but it seems CompPowerLowIdleDraw doesn't like to work with minuses. Because I either can't make it cycle at all(when power consumption is negative, no matter hat idle power factor I use it doesn't cycle) or just make it cycle between taking power and not taking power(when the idle power factor is negative).

It's a factor in a range of 0.0-<1.0 and an absolute for values >=1.0.

It's not intended for usage on power generators, it is strictly for power consumers (requires a building to have CompPowerTrader).
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

chaotix14

That explains why it doesn't work. I figured I might be able to jimmy the system by making it a comppowertrader, but alas it was not to be. Though that also serves as an explanation why nobody else has done this using CCL(because if it had worked it would have been like 2 minutes of coding, since all the groundwork has been laid).

Havan_IronOak

I'm loving the mini-map that's supplied by the CCL!

However I ran into a bit of a screen real estate problem when I had a lot of colonists (8?) There was no place along the top border that I could position the mini-map where it wasn't making it difficult to see and click on my pawn icons across the top.

Is there any chance that pawn icons could be stacked vertically like the inventory numbers are?  I'm thinking that this is a factor of the low screen resolution I'm using (PC Graphic card issues) but I'm guessing that this becomes an issue eventually if a colony grows really big.

Sorry if this isn't the best place to post this, but I'll gladly move it if someone suggests a better thread.

You can click the little lock icon beside the minimap and drag the minimap itself to anywhere on the screen you like, you can also resize it.  ;)

Powered By

damnfan

Is it possible to make a structure passable when unpowered and impassable when powered?

ThiIsMe007

Hello,

I would like to have a confirmation that the game with the latest version of the CCL can be played without activating the minimap. For personal reasons, I would like to avoid using it (I consider it a cheat).

What bothers is me is that if I do so (and don't activate it in the "mod options"), I get worrying messages (repeated many times) in my output_log.txt file :

Community Core Library :: (Error) :: Mod Configuration Menu :: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Fluffy_Tabs.MapComponent_Priorities.get_Instance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.ModConfigurationMenu_Work.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CommunityCoreLibrary.Window_ModConfigurationMenu.DrawDisplayArea (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

(Filename:  Line: 422)

If I do activate the mini-map, these messages no longer appear.

Here is my mod list :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1249</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>ESM - CustomPopulation</li>
    <li>RW_Manager-0.14.0.2</li>
    <li>StorageSearch-0.14.0</li>
    <li>kNumbers-0.5.1-A14</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs-0.14.0.0</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo-0.14.0.0</li>
    <li>RW_FluffyRelations-0.14.0.0</li>
    <li>Fluffy_Tabs-0.14.0.2</li>
    <li>LT_NoCleaningPlease</li>
    <li>xeva_hair</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>NaturalFloors-NaturalFloors1.3</li>
    <li>Clutter Furniture</li>
    <li>Clutter Structure</li>
    <li>Clutter Misc Hands</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.1</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.1 + Clutter Misc Hands</li>
    <li>RedistHeat</li>
    <li>RoofBomb-RoofBomb1.4</li>
    <li>More Vanilla Turrets</li>
    <li>Embrasures-Embrasures1.5</li>
    <li>ExtendedFabrics-ExtendedFabrics1.3</li>
    <li>ReclaimFabric-ReclaimFabric1.5</li>
    <li>ArmourRepair-ArmourRepair-1.0</li>
    <li>TargetPractise</li>
    <li>Medical Training</li>
    <li>LT_DoorMat</li>
    <li>LT_Gardening</li>
    <li>AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.7</li>
    <li>FluffierThanThou-Fluffy_Breakdowns-39f6364</li>
    <li>ADogSaid</li>
    <li>DESurgeries-master</li>
    <li>DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.6</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering_v172</li>
    <li>EPOE-ADogSaid</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>Infused</li>
    <li>Grenade Fix</li>
    <li>RW_Outfitter</li>
    <li>RW_Outfitter_Infused</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>Miniaturisation</li>
    <li>ESM - DoNotDisturb</li>
    <li>ESM - MountainTemp</li>
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>MadSkills-A14-1.1.6-T</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

Community Core Library :: Library Core :: Validations :: Validated
ModHelperDef :: Community Core Library :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.2
ModHelperDef :: Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.2
ModHelperDef :: ESM - Custom Population :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Storage Search :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Fluffy Relations :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Work Tab :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: LT-No Cleaning Please! :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Clutter Furniture Module :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Clutter Misc Module - Hands :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Rimfire 2.1 :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.1
ModHelperDef :: Rimfire 2.1 + Clutter Misc Hands :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.1
ModHelperDef :: RedistHeat :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: ReclaimFabric :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Fluffy Breakdowns :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.2
ModHelperDef :: Infused :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.1
ModHelperDef :: Outfitter :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Hospitality :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: Miniaturisation :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: ESM - Do Not Disturb :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0
ModHelperDef :: ESM - Mountain Temp :: Passed validation, requesting v0.14.0

Thank you for any insight and the outstanding work on the CCL.

Quote from: ThiIsMe007 on August 12, 2016, 06:00:37 PMI would like to have a confirmation that the game with the latest version of the CCL can be played without activating the minimap. For personal reasons, I would like to avoid using it (I consider it a cheat).

There should be no issues with not enabling the minimap, by default it's disabled and you need to turn it on in the MCM.  Those errors aren't related directly to CCL but a mod using CCL (in this case one of Fluffy's mods).

The only tab replacer of Fluffy's I'm using is the relations tab and I can't reproduce this error.