[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCL mods do not need to be updated, CCL is independant and we strive not to break things.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

SpaceDorf

Whoooaaa Dudes.
That was one fast feature request Inclusion. Thank you all :)

Now an equally fast Bug-Report. The Digging and Tool designations don't get removed again from the Minimap.
I waited about 5 minutes real time to see if its time related, and I tested Mining by actually mining a bit.
Both did not work.

I use CannibarRechters Better Planning Tool but deactivated it for testing. The error remained.
The Designations get removed from the map, when I restart the game and reload. Reloading alone does not fix
the problem.

Could it be because I included it in a running game ? I could upload a savegame, but I have an extensive modlist :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

An equally-equally fast response stating, yet again, that issues belong in the issue tracker not on the forums.

re:  Issue Reporting
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

SpaceDorf

Thanks, I will do that.
Sorry I did not read all of the front page.

--- EDIT ---

Any suggestions what I should add to the bug report ?

Don't worry about it, I fixed it and pushed a new bug-fix release.  Sorry about the derpy initial release.  :)

Powered By

SpaceDorf

Thanks, I did the report. I wanted to register to github anyway :)

And as far as derpy releases go .. you need to screw up a lot worse to compete with the TripleA Companies :D

SpaceDorf

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 23, 2016, 03:37:57 PMAnd as far as derpy releases go .. you need to screw up a lot worse to compete with the TripleA Companies :D

Are you saying CCL isn't TripleA?  :P

Powered By

SpaceDorf

Quote from: 1000101 on August 23, 2016, 03:47:30 PM
Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 23, 2016, 03:37:57 PMAnd as far as derpy releases go .. you need to screw up a lot worse to compete with the TripleA Companies :D

Are you saying CCL isn't TripleA?  :P

No, its way better :)

lukasix2273

Hi, since CCL includes the Def needed to create a new backstory, could anyone make a mod for me that would create an adult and a child backstory, both giving no stats? I'd do it myself, but no idea how to. I'm sure it wouldn't be a difficult task for someone experienced, given that the API for that seems to be provided, so I would be really thankful :)

It's just simple xml and the modders resource has an example of how to do it.  If you give yourself all of five minutes, you can figure it out and do it yourself.  ;)