[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zalzany

I got ask, hate to be that guy but any luck with A15, I am just now getting hip to mods, and finding some amazing ones, that all use this, and gotten responses from their devs saying they would love a15 updates but alas they need CCL first, and assume that is gonna be a fun undertaking. But I really can't go back to a14, it was nice but so spoiled now with the pot and what not. Plus dozen other good fixes like rapid animals at night waking up to go man hunter instead of it just being a dream they killed all humans they forgot in the morning.

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Dingo

When playing with CCL and CCL mods in A14 my UI preferences kept resetting upon save load / game restart. For example, "auto-expand home zone" and "use manual work priorities" kept resetting to their default values. I was unsure about filing an issue on github because I don't know if this is even directly CCL's fault or the result of using some mods.

Is this an issue you guys are aware of? Is it directly related to CCL? Maybe it was just a base-game bug, I am still unsure. As I have updated to A15 with Steam I currently don't use mods so I cannot test this issue.

Actually that may be CCLs fault.  I'll make sure to test it for the A15 release.  Please do file an issue report in our tracker so I don't forget.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Dingo

Done and done, thanks for the reply. I can also attest I have seen multiple users on Steam report work priorities being reset to automatic mode with Fluffy's Work Tab but I don't think it is directly the mod's fault because elements outside of the work tab would also reset for me.

mordan

Quote from: Dingo on August 29, 2016, 07:07:30 AM
Done and done, thanks for the reply. I can also attest I have seen multiple users on Steam report work priorities being reset to automatic mode with Fluffy's Work Tab but I don't think it is directly the mod's fault because elements outside of the work tab would also reset for me.

I noticed Fluffys Work Tab was doing that for me too and filed an issue on his github, but then noticed that a lot of the mods I use, do revert back to their default state even the minimap... So yeah, maybe this is a CCL issue after all.

Lockdown

Quote from: mordan on August 29, 2016, 02:44:05 PM
I noticed Fluffys Work Tab was doing that for me too and filed an issue on his github, but then noticed that a lot of the mods I use, do revert back to their default state even the minimap... So yeah, maybe this is a CCL issue after all.

I have the issue with the minimap as well, but Fluffy's Work Tab works correctly except for its MCM settings. Could never quite figure out if the bug is within CCL's implementation of MCM, or from something it borrows from the base game.

Quote from: Lockdown on August 30, 2016, 04:05:30 PM
Quote from: mordan on August 29, 2016, 02:44:05 PM

I have the issue with the minimap as well, but Fluffy's Work Tab works correctly except for its MCM settings. Could never quite figure out if the bug is within CCL's implementation of MCM, or from something it borrows from the base game.

There is no question there nor is there any real bug report.