[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechanoidHater

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dakkon

Doesn't want to give away that he spent the last few hours hunting down an error because he put , instead of . somewhere :P

If it takes someone hours to find a comma where there should be a period when the compiler will jump right to that error as it's a syntax error then they should stick to trying to place the round peg in the round hole.  :P
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Skraps

Waiting for CCL after Halloween like

But seriously I really appreciate the work you're doing, keep up the good work... but I need my CCL dependent mods ;_;

JerryBi

Quote from: Skraps on November 04, 2016, 06:57:34 AM
But seriously I really appreciate the work you're doing, keep up the good work... but I need my CCL dependent mods ;_;

really? then try to motivate modders - sent them some amount of $ to paypal or by other means.
you do know, that modders dont obligaded to do something, correct?

last commit to CCL was at 01.11.2016 , so work being done.

jmababa

Quote from: masaykh on November 04, 2016, 07:06:04 AM

really? then try to motivate modders - sent them some amount of $ to paypal or by other means.

CCL is obsolete mods that required CCL don't need it anymore if not all

kaptain_kavern

CCL is not obsolete.

You have just arrived buddy, there are mods that are waiting for it from since before you happen to hang out with us on the forum :)

Please don't spread wrong informations. And wait to see how many mods will be updated as soon as CCL will to see if it is obsolete  8)

Plus, unless I'm wrong, most of the mods "that doesn't need it anymore" achieve that with some code borrowed from E/CCL (as they stated it in their respective threads)

skullywag

Quote from: jmababa on November 04, 2016, 10:37:13 AM

I keep saying this, suppose one more time wont hurt.

For modders that understand c# yes they can quite easily take from ccl and roll parts of it into their mod. Now lets assume not everyone knows c# (I know right, who doesnt know c#) but they want to for example set up a freezer building, they can put a dependency on ccl and add a comp to their building in xml...SHOCK HORROR they can now have some of the toys the more experienced modders have. Its almost like it was built for EVERYONE....

*drops mic*

Facepunch

Michigo

Quote from: jmababa on November 04, 2016, 10:37:13 AMCCL is obsolete mods that required CCL don't need it anymore if not all

This certainly explains why the CCL team invests countless hours of their own time into something with more our less no personal $ return. /sarcasm

I hope for the best aka a clean A15 release in the not to distant future. :)

Devon_v

Quote from: jmababa on November 04, 2016, 10:37:13 AM

Those mods simply copied the portions of CCL they needed directly into their own source. They're still using CCL, just not the full release.

Also Combat Realism, without which I will not play Rimworld, requires it, and indeed it wouldn't be updated at all if skully hadn't taken over after NoImageAvailible got fed up with Tynan rewriting swathes of the game's code every patch.

skullywag

skyarkhangel

Quote from: skullywag on November 04, 2016, 07:10:57 PM
thank sky for CR, i did nothing.

CR waits CCL a15 user release, then iam update CR too. Its nearly ready.
P.S. E please, update as soon as possible  :)

ChairmanPoo

Does the current release work with rimworld a15?