Mod request: Shia LaBeouf

Started by Cpt.Fupa, August 25, 2015, 11:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt.Fupa

I would like to see a mod where one, or even a small group of shias attack your colony. It would just be halarious to be destroyed by a herd of Shia LaBeoufs.

StorymasterQ

Will the herd be yelling JUST DO IIIIITTT while they storm your base?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Playnot

I feel like that whole speech is somehow written for Rimworld, so it'd fit perfectly.

Cpt.Fupa

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 25, 2015, 11:41:18 PM
Will the herd be yelling JUST DO IIIIITTT while they storm your base?
Yes and he would also eat all the bodies

MarcTheMerc

The Void Gods demand actual cannable shia labeouf.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Shinzy

someone tell Jellie about this, she might just do it

Ouan

This is totally a mod she would make, on a Thursday night, just for kicks. The sound in the background needs to be the Shia LeBouf song when they enter the map to make it thematic. They also need to reanimate after "death" for a second attack.
Damn Pirates!

NuclearStudent

Here it is! The ShiaLabeouf Faction Mod!  :D

It's patterned off of Shinzy's Norbals mod. I have no prior modding experience, but I managed to figure it out by copying the right files. If it doesn't work, post something about it. My computer is incapable of running Rimworld at the moment so I can't test it.

[attachment deleted due to age]