Cant get my download email

Started by Hakluzak, October 23, 2015, 11:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakluzak

So ive requested the email several times and have still not gotten it, i have emailed the support person, and now im going to make a support post here. Im not sure if im not supposed to as there is a stickyd thread at the top, that i read. If an admin can help me out with this issue or something that would be great. Basically every time i ask for the email to be sent it says it does send. But then i go to check my email and its not there. I have literally 0 emails in my email right now so there is no way i would have missed it. I searched the trash can to make sure that i didnt miss it somehow. Its been about 20-30 mins and nothing.

Haplo

Just for my curiosity: which email provider do you use?
I have the same problem with gmx.net. Something in there seems to eat emails from Ludeon. But the SendOwl emails should go through.
All you can really do is wait until you hear from Michael. Only he can help you in this case. Sorry.

Hakluzak

Quote from: Haplo on October 24, 2015, 01:14:31 AM
Just for my curiosity: which email provider do you use?
I have the same problem with gmx.net. Something in there seems to eat emails from Ludeon. But the SendOwl emails should go through.
All you can really do is wait until you hear from Michael. Only he can help you in this case. Sorry.

Everything is solved now and i use mail.com