[A12d] Storage Search - Simple UI mod

Started by meonester, October 25, 2015, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Zaxxid on May 24, 2016, 08:28:20 PM
Nevermind, solved my problem. I just had to swap that number "12" for number "13" instead. You've already modified the important files anyway.

Glad you posted here, never realized (or even thought to look) that this was a separate mod all by itself. Loved it while using it in Hardcore SK pack, great to have it back again. So useful!

Also thanks for pointing out what needed to be changed, did that before ever trying it and no problems!

tigg

for some reason only the A12 version is downloading for me.

RickyMartini

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Skissor on July 20, 2016, 02:09:17 PM
Alpha 14?

It's on Steam Workshop, so must be. New thread here on forums possibly?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Killface on July 20, 2016, 06:11:21 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on July 20, 2016, 04:01:35 PM
Quote from: Skissor on July 20, 2016, 02:09:17 PM
Alpha 14?

It's on Steam Workshop, so must be. New thread here on forums possibly?

I've added this mod to my Sanctuary, [A14] StorageSearch by Meonester, updated by Killface, and as it was originally released under CC0 and I don't plan on changing anything, I posted it on the workshop.
I see this mod as an essential. I don't want any credits, but if I updated this stuff for myself, I want to share it with others.
If the original author wants me to remove the mod from the workshop, I will do so immediately.

Sorry, never realized you responded to this a while back. Thanks for putting this up there!

Reason I came looking for this thread today was an apparent update. Did you change something or other?

edit: Found answer in Killface's thread, linked in quoted replay above.

123mind123

Hey is there a version of this mod for 16. It made life way easier and its a shame to not be able to use it.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: 123mind123 on February 07, 2017, 07:21:53 AM
Hey is there a version of this mod for 16. It made life way easier and its a shame to not be able to use it.

Yep, but believe it is only on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048346314/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100&browsefilter=myfavorites&p=3

He left the forums. So, if you don't have Steam, you could try posting in the Steam thread asking if he'll put this up on Nexus or maybe just a github link in the Steam Workshop description maybe. Don't believe you need to install the steam client to post in the Steam forum threads via a webpage. (I know some don't want Steam on their computer, but you'd have to make a Steam account to do that)