Older versions

Started by eCatYouTube, October 25, 2015, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eCatYouTube

I was wondering if I buy the game can I get the older alphas too? because I really like old versions of games, its cool to go back to the first version after playing the lastest and seeing how much things have changed.

ItchyFlea

At the moment there is no way to obtain older versions of the game. I don't know if this will change in the future.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Listy

Quote from: ItchyFlea on October 25, 2015, 10:54:55 PM
At the moment there is no way to obtain older versions of the game. I don't know if this will change in the future.

Question.
I've just looked in my download folder and I still have most if not all of the major builds from Alpha 6. What's their status?

Don't worry I'm not going to start lobbing them around internet, its more idle curiosity on my behalf.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Listy on October 25, 2015, 11:44:35 PM
I still have most if not all of the major builds from Alpha 6. What's their status?

I don't know what you mean.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Alitaria

I have a few older versions of Rimworld sitting on one of my hard drives
Earliest is around late Alpha 2 I think
Context is key when discussing RimWorld in public

REMworlder

Quote from: Alitaria on October 27, 2015, 03:41:19 AM
I have a few older versions of Rimworld sitting on one of my hard drives
Earliest is around late Alpha 2 I think
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13196.msg135661#msg135661

Itchy's got us pretty beat. Anyone have the pre-alpha prototype beta test napkin sketch?

harpo99999

and itchy is not the only one that has a LARGE collection of the released versions, but I think itchy even has the testing versions as well, while I just most of the released versions (some of the quickly replaced patches were missed in MY collection)