[WIP] (Alpha 8) Rim Wars: The Clone War

Started by apljee, December 27, 2014, 01:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apljee

I'll need to tell you that this mod's development is...
[big][big][big][big]PAUSED[/big][/big][/big][/big] for the time being, because we cannot texture this "shizzle", if you catch my drift.

Really, this is just pausing development until we do one of the following:

A) Find someone who can create textures
B) Learn to live with the constant complaining of makeshift textures
C) Hate our own textures and smash our computers.

apljee

Many thanks to two new gentlemen who have helped out,

Sondre and hesoyam.

Sondre has agreed to join the team and I'm still awaiting for a reply from hesoyam, who I've invited to join us as our texture artist.

With this quick little update, I'll confirm that development is back up.

hesoyam

I figured to put this on my to do list and poke at it over the next month, I failed

I've cut *every* corner I could, it's heavily based on rw assets and I'm sure someone will find something heavily borked with it but as far as OSP packs go it's not too awful

It still needs work but I'm just sick of it right now, so some other time? :)

^Forgot the screenshots and also that anyone can do just about anything with these files

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

blaze7736

We also are looking for Fan feedback what do you want to have in your star wars universe also here is the side view of the droids i added more comeing soon including a boss fight can you guess who?

hesoyam

suppose I just have to hijack my own post.

^appreciate it if someone else would try these variants and report back

[attachment deleted due to age]

yokai

the graphics look awesome!! I suppose it tooka lot of time to draw them.  ;)

KnucklyDuck

I'd be willing to help with programming and such. Not a pro or all that experienced, however I'm a quick learner and am learning heaps, not completely inexperienced either though.

Not to mention I have a VERY in-depth knowledge of the Star Wars Universe (Extended included)
Why do Java programmers have glasses?
Because they can't C#.

Coach

This would be incredible, it already looks great. If anyone was thinking about doing this for A12, I'd be stoked

Dragoon

I found this http://www.moddb.com/mods/rimwars-attack-of-the-clones

I haven't gotten any errors and seems to have the clone faction in it.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

apljee

Quote from: Dragoon on March 01, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
I found this http://www.moddb.com/mods/rimwars-attack-of-the-clones

I haven't gotten any errors and seems to have the clone faction in it.

I released the assets and someone made the mod for me, though it doesnt have all the features I planned to add.