[WIP] Shower

Started by unifex, January 04, 2015, 06:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unifex

I put together a shower building:

https://github.com/calmhorizons/innerworlds/blob/master/release/Innerworlds-Shower-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

There are a few rough edges, but once built, your colonists can add a Have Shower bill to the building (uses soap made from gel slime, but you can tweak that in the RecipeDef). This adds a HealthDiff and thought to them (ranges from 1-10 depending on how showered they are).

Some of its functionality is a bit klunky in terms of where the code lives or wasn't where I wanted to add it, but I had trouble getting the WorkGiver to specify a particular JobDef. I think you also have to have at least 1 product from the Bill functionality, so its uses 2 soaps and returns 1 atm.

unifex

Added a new artesian well and water cannister now (think I might use that for the shower). Screenshot attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Johnny Masters

Sounds good! Keep it going

Any way to make some sort of pod that a pawn 'vanishes' into as it gets cleaned?

unifex

Presumably yep given the cryptosleep caskets, I'll dig out the mods again when the new alpha hits.

lude

i wish i could try it out, but it seems your github is nonexistant (from my end)

unifex

Sorry about that, I'm consolidating github accounts. I'll test it against the latest version at some stage and put it back up.

unifex

I've re-added the Github content, though it would be out of date with regard to the current game. There might be some stuff in there worth using.

Has Ludeon implemented Steam keys yet? I'm out of date and having changed email address a few times, it's annoying to have an email-based distribution.