[A13] PlantSaver

Started by mew_the_pinkmin, July 05, 2016, 01:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mew_the_pinkmin

Plant Saver!

Plant Saver makes plants not die once harvested (except trees), saving a lot of your growers time. the plants, once harvested revert to being as if they had just been sown.

Do not have to make a new colony

NOT compatible with Vegetable Garden!

If You put it in a mod pack plz tell me!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

kaptain_kavern

Always nice to see a new mod. Thanks a lot. I will try that.

Haven't tested yet but like the idea.
Keep up the good job plz ;-)

DanJSC

Bit of a necro i guess, but i like this mod, y'know?

Can confirm it's not compatible with Veg garden, doesn't break anything- just doesn't work. I liked using a growing zone of rice to act like grass in a ice sheet, since they just decreased the size of it like they ate from a wild bush, that was my favourite feature of it and miss it (Since chicks like eating one whole rice patch as opposed to say, 1 hay. It made it more bearable). Been considering just not using Veg garden since i'm not sure how i'd make it compatible.

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: DanJSC on July 13, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

Can confirm it's not compatible with Veg garden, doesn't break anything- just doesn't work. I liked using a growing zone of rice to act like grass in a ice sheet, since they just decreased the size of it like they ate from a wild bush, that was my favourite feature of it and miss it (Since chicks like eating one whole rice patch as opposed to say, 1 hay. It made it more bearable). Been considering just not using Veg garden since i'm not sure how i'd make it compatible.

I wont make it compatible untill A14 version hits, but you can do it yourself if you go in   mods-veggarden-defs-thingdefs-cultivated plants(xml) and change all the      destroy on harvest     tags to false

dismar

Quote from: mew_the_pinkmin on July 13, 2016, 03:08:23 PM
Quote from: DanJSC on July 13, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

I wont make it compatible untill A14 version hits, but you can do it yourself if you go in   mods-veggarden-defs-thingdefs-cultivated plants(xml) and change all the      destroy on harvest     tags to false

That wont work in the next version of my mod. Youll have to go into the plants bases and change it there :)

Cynsity702

Is this mod still no good with Vegetable garden?

mew_the_pinkmin

Not yet,I'll get to it eventually

Cynsity702

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: Cynsity702 on October 10, 2016, 04:07:16 PM
What issue does it cause?
probably not much if you load it after veg garden

Cynsity702

Have you heard of anyone reporting red "?" marks on some plants being planted in their garden?? It's usually for non-vanilla crops...

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]