[A12d][ModPack] The ModVarietyPack

Started by simon-82, November 01, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinterFlare

I wonder if it'd be possible to make it so stone blocks could be turned to sand, I've often deconstructed clubs and such by norbals (I really should start burning them) that have given me stone I don't use.

Kitsune

Sure it should be possible, actually that should not be that hard but you need someone that make the mod. Or make it yourself. ^~^

potter3390

Can i install the turretcolection mod and the miscellaneous mod vanilla?, or replace the ones with the modpack, or something similar?

WinterFlare

"Using additional mods (not included in this modpack) is not recommended.", so you do it at your own risk.

Also, is there a way to grow natural limbs or must they be amputated off of someone else / bought? Some of my people lose toes and fingers, and I'd rather not have to make them bionics to get them to 100%+ every time.

Xiupan

Just wanted to say that I really love your modpack and the new bots you put in! It has definitely satisfied my need for droids ever since MD2-Droids stopped being worked on! Thanks! :D

Britnoth

Item for disnof. o/

Edit: Adding a change for testing for ya.

Edit: Fixed syringe. Should now not be used by raiders and is craftable at the chemlab with the same relative cost in coffee as the drink.

Edit: Minimod that makes berzerk pawns no longer flagged as hostile.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Kitsune

Quote from: WinterFlare on February 22, 2016, 07:21:37 PMAlso, is there a way to grow natural limbs or must they be amputated off of someone else / bought? Some of my people lose toes and fingers, and I'd rather not have to make them bionics to get them to 100%+ every time.

As i remember, yes but not toes or fingers you have to make a "big" one. :,D Cut the hand or the foot right off and grow another one. ^~^

Quote from: potter3390 on February 22, 2016, 05:59:08 PM
Can i install the turretcolection mod and the miscellaneous mod vanilla?, or replace the ones with the modpack, or something similar?

As Winterflare say, its "not recommended" or i like to say "try it but dont blame me if your game explode in a cloud of fluffy kittens that nom's your face off, nomnom". ;D

And for the end, its "new-picu-time"! :3 And as always, at least 1 nudist. ^~^

Cmoa666

The problem with installing other mod is that :
- Weapons must be compatible with Combat Realism (turret collection is not) (or they wont fit right with other)
- Lot of item/tech/ressources have been changed compared to vanilla (bug/crash can happen)
you can always try, but generaly some modification/patch are necessary.
PS: Almost all turrets from turret collection are included, and miscellaneous is already integrated in the modpack.

Pheanox

I've been having a problem in 1.25 and 1.26.  The 'Android' trait doesn't seem to work on the pawn I give it to, as in it doesn't give the 100 mood boost (". . ."), but it does give the other bonii.  Does this no longer work on pawns made in Prepare Carefully?  I also used the dev tools to manually give it to pawns to test, and they do not get the ". . ." thought of "I am unable to feel anything. ."

*Note: Please don't come to me about how this isn't balanced, I simply use it for RP purposes for one of the characters I've made.

Cherna

Save and load the game, all new traits would work as normal.

potter3390

Quote from: Cmoa666 on February 23, 2016, 06:20:41 AM
PS: Almost all turrets from turret collection are included, and miscellaneous is already integrated in the modpack.

I understand what you say, but since this mods are mostly include, i wanted to add micelaius for the keybinding option and turrets colection for the no automatics turrent, maybe i can use them whitout breaking this mod pack.

ps: also how can i replace o heal a shaterd clavicle, damage to the brain (head) and fragile torso?

simon-82

Quote from: potter3390 on February 23, 2016, 02:11:31 PM
I understand what you say, but since this mods are mostly include, i wanted to add micelaius for the keybinding option and turrets colection for the no automatics turrent, maybe i can use them whitout breaking this mod pack.
You can try adding whatever mods you like. You just have to fix the bugs you introduce yourself. I can't support you with that.

Quote from: Kitsune on February 23, 2016, 03:35:49 AM
And for the end, its "new-picu-time"! :3 And as always, at least 1 nudist. ^~^
You always post nice pictures, thanks!
And now that you have your wall completed, I'll replace your picture on the first page with your new *shiny* colony :)

Quote from: WinterFlare on February 22, 2016, 01:08:12 PM
I wonder if it'd be possible to make it so stone blocks could be turned to sand, I've often deconstructed clubs and such by norbals (I really should start burning them) that have given me stone I don't use.
Shouldn't be a problem. Would need recipes on the stonecutters table and the powered crafting table. I'll think about it, thanks for the suggestion :)

Quote from: Xiupan on February 22, 2016, 09:29:59 PM
Just wanted to say that I really love your modpack and the new bots you put in! It has definitely satisfied my need for droids ever since MD2-Droids stopped being worked on! Thanks! :D

potter3390

just to know, you aren't going to add man controlled turrent by chance? or the keybinding?

Aracan

Hey Guys ,
I have bought Rimworld only a few days ago. Now i saw this awsome modpack and wanted to try it.
But it says the mods are incompatible with each other and stopped loading.
I have the latest version installed   0.12.914   

Can someone please help me ? I am addicted to this awsome game and i hope the modding community brings out much much more of it .

thank you

Edit :    It seams it only has problems with  " Combat realism Core " every other mod seems to load.

Edit2: Okay i got it working. I write it down so that other ppl with the same problem could try this out.
I downloaded the combat realism mod manually from the link in its forum post. The xml file was different, so i overwrote the old files with the new fresh loaded and its working now.

Edit3 : Okay... its late for me , but when i start a new game, i cant click anything. no crash landing massage appears, nothing. if i press esc 3 times the pots come down .. then i cant click anything except fast fordward...
can anybody help me with this?

Bob_Namg

Can't make growing zones using this mod, unsure what's causing it.
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France