[A12d][ModPack] The ModVarietyPack

Started by simon-82, November 01, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thc133

Thank you for replying. I'll try it.

magik20

what mod allows you to build and assign specific clothing and weapons to pawns?

and how do i then save those loadouts to use in new games?

magik20

no im sorry for my poor explanation, please see the attached photo

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Kitsune

Quote from: magik20 on July 15, 2016, 10:49:12 AM
no im sorry for my poor explanation, please see the attached photo

I think you searching for combat realism. :) https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9759.0

Shad

I really hope this modpack gets updated to A14. I miss the nice balance in features it has.

Chaos_Therum

Quote from: Shad on July 18, 2016, 01:13:30 PM
I really hope this modpack gets updated to A14. I miss the nice balance in features it has.

The github master version is a mostly complete version for a13

Great

Come on,don't tell me it's dead,it's the only modpack that is just fully focused on just adding more thing to the game.Argh.

niteruner

Sadly, this mod seems to be dead. They're all dying just like ultimate overhaul.
But one hope remains, rimworld is on steam now and is seeling like hell, maybe someone will do a mod like this and distributes it via the workshop.

Kitsune

I think this big good mod packs will alway's die till the time rimworld is more to complete state. Because the most mod's die because of the huge changes on the game data-oriented. The "big" updates changes many things and the modder have to find every change that can or will be change their work and destroy the mod. Thats a lot of work. :D And not everyone like to do such huge work in their freetime.

Delekhan

I really, really miss this modpack. It's the tightest, cleanest, most fun modpack released, better than UOM. Hope that once Rimworld is in release, Simon finds it in him to share a final version with everyone. I understand why he'd take a break from updating while Rimworld alphas are still being released every couple months.

Rorgan

No chance to resurrect this brilliant mod pack?
The creator knew that dropping a few hundred mods together without any balance is not the right way to make a good pack.
This one was smooth and clean, not too complicated but still had enough content, nicely balanced economy with only minor problems, i loved it.

Robloxsina66

Cant someone resurrect this mod pack?

Kitsune

I would love to do it but its a bit to complicatet for me(i only have experience with xml editing) and of course its a lot of work. :-\

Robloxsina66