[A12d][ModPack] The ModVarietyPack

Started by simon-82, November 01, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4ky

well im gonna try this modpack and try to compare it from UOM because i cant have fun with the other modpack  :-\ (last time i played rimworld i did on UOM)

Deniecu

My colonists don't seem to ever clean and I can't order them to do so, have I missed something obvious or anyone got any ideas?

That said, I love the modpack <3

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Deniecu on February 04, 2016, 02:00:54 AM
My colonists don't seem to ever clean and I can't order them to do so, have I missed something obvious or anyone got any ideas?

That said, I love the modpack <3
You missed something obvious. No Cleaning, Please adds a cleaning zone that is distinct from the home zone (so pawns don;t go cleaning the mudpool outside, etc.). That means you manually have to specify a cleaning zone.

harkov

Since installing this mod I've been having a graphic glitch. There's a square around pawns that shows the ground they're standing on. Other objects that are between the pawn and the ground are hidden.

Some trees have this glitch as well. When I installed the hardcore sk mod, I have the same problem so it could be a mod that is in both mod packs. I will attach a screenshot when I get home.

Is this a known problem?

Edit: Thanks for making this mod pack, I love it.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Fluffy (l2032)

never ever seen that before. I'm tempted to say it may be a graphics bug, driver issue?

HBKRKO619

I didn't played Rimworld since alpha 9 and tried to comeback to this game with the SK hardcore modpack. Unfortunatly, I really don't like the "superior crafting" mod (in my opinion, just add difficulty for the difficulty and not for the fun :( ) and the modpack is entirely based on it so, well, I see you have a lot of very good mods on your pack so, I will try yours ^^

Well, after a good testing, I like it :) The crafting tree is also changed but in a less punitive way than the "SK hardcore pack" so I prefer it so thank you for this pack :)

popster99

I installed this modpack correctly and I tried I did the restart and everything you normally do when installing new mods after starting the game enabling the mods since the modsconfig doesn't seem to work and restarting I made a new world and I started a colony when I started playing I noticed the landing pods didn't exist any ideas whats wrong

Kitsune

Quote from: popster99 on February 07, 2016, 03:01:23 AM
I installed this modpack correctly and I tried I did the restart and everything you normally do when installing new mods after starting the game enabling the mods since the modsconfig doesn't seem to work and restarting I made a new world and I started a colony when I started playing I noticed the landing pods didn't exist any ideas whats wrong

Have you started rimworld with the .exe in the gamesfolder or have you started it, as all friendly MVP-user should do, with the shortcut that you need to make with the right comand's that rimworld actually use the modsconfig? ^~^ Because it looks the way you dont have done that, normaly with the modsconfig, the mods should be already activatet if you start the game. :D

popster99

Quote from: Kitsune on February 07, 2016, 07:53:19 AM
Quote from: popster99 on February 07, 2016, 03:01:23 AM
I started it with the modvarietypack .exe

Have you started rimworld with the .exe in the gamesfolder or have you started it, as all friendly MVP-user should do, with the shortcut that you need to make with the right comand's that rimworld actually use the modsconfig? ^~^ Because it looks the way you dont have done that, normaly with the modsconfig, the mods should be already activatet if you start the game. :D

Poebe

Does anybody have a compatibility patch for mending? Sucks to have all that sweet gear and not being able to repair it, you know how fast clothing gets destroyed with combat realism on

TLHeart

Quote from: Poebe on February 07, 2016, 12:20:21 PM
Does anybody have a compatibility patch for mending? Sucks to have all that sweet gear and not being able to repair it, you know how fast clothing gets destroyed with combat realism on

Mod variety pack does not use mending but recycling, where you get 50% of the original material back to craft new clothing.

Daketh

Hey folks!

Has anyone run into a bug where a wounded and subsequently treated character refuses to work and their current action changes to "Standing"?

I've only had it happen in this mod pack, so I'm curious if it's a known bug.

This happened to me some time ago, pawns, robots, MAI, all freaked out with some pathing issue causing them to just stand when they got on hauling duty. It sort of went away all by itself.

Quote from: TLHeart on February 07, 2016, 05:50:25 PM
Quote from: Poebe on February 07, 2016, 12:20:21 PM

There is a patched version in page 42. Must start a new game, will not work with current.

sojerboy08

When I try to add the mending mod or high-caliber mod to this, the research tab is blank, and I can't research anything. Please fix, thank you