[A17] Portable Power Generator - 29/09/2017 Research fix

Started by Chicken Plucker, July 25, 2017, 09:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Natural uranium by itself wouldn't be able to produce usable amounts of energy, no matter how much you made this mod to "cost" it will be unbalanced, as it will be way too easy to get because you wont need to have specialized infrastructure or several different production steps to make (something for the balance freaks to consider).
Take a look at the RTG (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator) as an example of portable nuclear generators, and the variant Dubwise56 created of that in Rimatomics.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: faltonico on September 17, 2017, 01:58:59 PM
Natural uranium by itself wouldn't be able to produce usable amounts of energy, no matter how much you made this mod to "cost" it will be unbalanced, as it will be way too easy to get because you wont need to have specialized infrastructure or several different production steps to make (something for the balance freaks to consider).
Take a look at the RTG (Radioisotope thermoelectric generator) as an example of portable nuclear generators, and the variant Dubwise56 created of that in Rimatomics.

Okay I will tell you all the truth of how the Portable Power Generator works, it's not the Uranium.. It's the fact that there are small Terry Crewses inside peddling bikes to make it work with kinetic energy. Now you all know.

faltonico

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on September 17, 2017, 04:20:34 PM
Quote from: faltonico on September 17, 2017, 01:58:59 PM

Okay I will tell you all the truth of how the Portable Power Generator works, it's not the Uranium.. It's the fact that there are small Terry Crewses inside peddling bikes to make it work with kinetic energy. Now you all know.
O=
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!

Nerferfan

Quote from: werty112 on September 17, 2017, 12:16:59 PM
Finaly. We have better alternative for wood for veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long travels.
In my build of modifications I made the generator an ingredient for Mia Robots. As in the terminator.

werty112

But tis is buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutter. (Beacuse of Terry Crewses)
That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc