Toxic Fallout breaking allowed areas

Started by TheStache, November 06, 2015, 11:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheStache

Toxic fallout even is MAJOR bugged.. after the event starts areas will become and stay forbidden that shouldn't be. For example, after the event started my pawns would not mine unless the mining area was marked in home area (before all you needed to do was mark the area for mining before). Also they will not build EVEN if the area is marked in home area... also there are alot of "no path" glitches.

I'd step on this one if I was working on the game, this bugs a game destroyer!

skullywag

Are the pawns set to unrestricted in the restrictions tab as the bug you describe oes not happen for me. What you are describing sounds like a misconfig of the restrictions.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

TheStache

Yea they were restricted to home zone, my bad. But even so they still were not doing some things even though they had the ability and access to the means to do such tasks.

RickyMartini

Quote from: TheRShadow on November 06, 2015, 03:54:57 PM
Yea they were restricted to home zone, my bad. But even so they still were not doing some things even though they had the ability and access to the means to do such tasks.

Can you elaborate? Sooo it had noting to do with the fallout?

ison

Maybe it's related to "maxDanger". I'll take a look.

Can anyone else confirm that there is a bug?

RickyMartini

Well I've been playing for hours now and I work with multiple allowed areas. There is absolutely nothing broken so I guess this was a misreport. Close it until further evidence starts appearing.