[Mod Request] 'Self Healing!'

Started by Tatte, November 07, 2015, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatte

Wouldn't it be great to do a 1 person play through? But then your colonist gets shot and he/she slowly bleeds to death? I would love a mod where they can grab some medicine and hop into a med-bed and heal themselves! (Healing would take x2 longer per. wound) I would code this my self, but i have no idea how. Thanks to anyone who can do this! :D
~Tatte~

kdbsr1

Loki88

It used to be part of a mod that had researchable medical pods that you would attach a hopper to and put some medical ingredients in and the bed would consume the ingredients and slowly heal the colonist. I think it was part of the old Tech Tree Minami mod but I'm not 100% sure.

Tatte

Quote from: Loki88 on November 08, 2015, 10:09:52 AM
It used to be part of a mod that had researchable medical pods that you would attach a hopper to and put some medical ingredients in and the bed would consume the ingredients and slowly heal the colonist. I think it was part of the old Tech Tree Minami mod but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah I had a mod like that a while ago but it never worked.
~Tatte~

DGInFamous

Quote from: Tatte on November 07, 2015, 10:16:02 PM
Wouldn't it be great to do a 1 person play through? But then your colonist gets shot and he/she slowly bleeds to death? I would love a mod where they can grab some medicine and hop into a med-bed and heal themselves! (Healing would take x2 longer per. wound) I would code this my self, but i have no idea how. Thanks to anyone who can do this! :D

But what if you're downed or stunned or unconscious bleeding? Would you want it implemented that it doesn't happen or it would just be end game and you die?
....InFamous....

Diana Winters

Personally, I think you should be able to self medicate (assuming that there's medicine in your inventory, or else it's not gonna be that good.)
Especially if all you're doing is patching up a bunch of cuts and bruises. Even if you break your arm or leg, you should be able to set a splint.

Tatte

Quote from: DGInFamous on November 17, 2015, 11:59:25 AM
Quote from: Tatte on November 07, 2015, 10:16:02 PM

But what if you're downed or stunned or unconscious bleeding? Would you want it implemented that it doesn't happen or it would just be end game and you die?

It would be GG I hope. It's Rimworld, it still has to be hard :D
~Tatte~