If you got out for adventure, don't forget..

Started by Canute, March 06, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

... to close you door.
Just after i teleport out (Rim of Magic mod) to an encounter, and manhunter pack of formless spawn's (Cult of Madness) arrived.
I just though anything is fine, pet's and prisoner got enough food so i don't have to worry about the manhunter who are outside.
A few minutes later i geting a message that one of my pet get downed. And just saw at these manhunter inside the base, because the last colonist (or me because i set it to force open) didn't close the door.

Anyone elese forget anything while he going out for adventures ? :-)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Mehni

Call me Arty

Quote from: Mehni on March 06, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
... medicine. Always medicine.

My god, so many times. I thought I would be fine with the Logann (alien race mod, all have a regeneration factor), but they aren't so great at fighting-off infections as they are cuts and bruises.

If I had to come-up with something original: Pack animals. The amount of times I've gotten the food, weapons, clothes, bedrolls, (most of the time) medicine, and sometimes even power source ready only to not have enough strength to carry all of the loot I set out to obtain is pretty damn ridiculous.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

sick puppy

Quote from: Mehni on March 06, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
... medicine. Always medicine.
god damn the goddamn medicine
it's always the medicine, be it herbal or not
either i forget it all the way home or i just forget using it because it is hidden in some pawn's or pet's backpack
and you know, by now i am pretty proficient at caravanning. as soon as i get to midgame i start caravanning and i just dont stop, in saves where i have more than one town, i also have more than one caravan constantly, so you'd think that by now i would have learned to think about it
goddamn. remembering this just pissed me off so much that i dont wanna play rimworld anymore and i was just about to turn my laptop on