rimworld could not load unity engine

Started by Dragoon, November 15, 2015, 03:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

I've looked up some stuff but I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. I included the file.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Fluffy (l2032)

Title is a bit misleading, it just can't find a texture, meaning either the XML is wrong or the texture is missing.

The error message even says which XML is malformed, including line + position. Open that xml and make sure all tags are proper and properly opened/closed.

Dragoon

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on November 15, 2015, 07:18:10 AM
-snip-

I apologize for the title. I Don't really know how to check to see which tags are open or closed I don't even know what that means. I looked at some other mods for guidance but I can't figure out what i am doing wrong.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

SlimeCrusher

Open "Apparel_Hats", <s>and then check if your texPath looks like: <texPath></texPath>. </s>
Just checked and your texPath seems ok.
But i realised that you put "MK2hell" instead of MK2Hell". Notice the caps. It's caps sensitive :P

Dragoon

Quote from: SlimeCrusher on November 15, 2015, 07:52:29 PM
you put "MK2hell" instead of MK2Hell". Notice the caps. It's caps sensitive :P

I changed it to MK2Hell like you suggested but it's still showing up red for both the helmet and the armor.

SlimeCrusher

Got it. Change your "Mk2hell" and "Mk2" (notice Mk instead of MK) into MK2Hell and MK2 in your textures folder. Or you can just change the names in xml.
BTW, to avoid confusion, there's already a mod out there named "MK2 power armor", i suggest you change it's name :P

RawCode

Dragoon