[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ra1612

I always wanted to try this mod, thank you for updating it. But is it compatible with combat extended?

eatKenny

Quote from: Ra1612 on January 27, 2019, 09:47:17 AM
I always wanted to try this mod, thank you for updating it. But is it compatible with combat extended?
no it's not compatible with CE, it will cost me too much time to do that, maybe someone else can create a CE patch for this mod.

Roido

I have to ask cause I tried to use the mod but I get this "has incorrectly formatted target version "Unknown".
Still tried to run the game and I can't find the weapons. Already have everything researched.

So I tried to at least add the correct version just to see if it works. Still nothing.

Do I need a new save for this to work or does it just need a patch or something?
I currently have v1.0.2096.

eatKenny

Quote from: Roido on February 18, 2019, 04:37:13 PM
I have to ask cause I tried to use the mod but I get this "has incorrectly formatted target version "Unknown".
Still tried to run the game and I can't find the weapons. Already have everything researched.

So I tried to at least add the correct version just to see if it works. Still nothing.

Do I need a new save for this to work or does it just need a patch or something?
I currently have v1.0.2096.

i think the latest Rimworld version is 1.0.2150? but still this should not be an issue.

the guns in this mod can't be crafted, you can get them from raiders or traders.

and this mod should work fine with existing saves.

Roido

Ahh..  thanks for replying man! Didn't know I couldn't craft it. MB.

Canute

QuoteI have to ask cause I tried to use the mod but I get this "has incorrectly formatted target version "Unknown".
When you see this, mosttime you have installed/copied the mod not correct.
Look at your mods folder you should have a folder "High Caliber"
Inside these you should see About,Defs,Sounds,Textures.
If you don't have, this something wrong and you should delete the whole "High Caliber" folder und unzip it again into mods.

Raf's

Hi, is there a version with crafting enable available?

sumghai

Hi everyone and eatKenny, for those of you looking for CE compatibility, I have submitted some patches to an independent, standalone version of CE called "Combat Extended: FastTrack Edition", which will be rolled out in the next update.

However, if you want, you can try it now:

https://github.com/AthenaSulisMinerva/CombatExtendedFastTrack/archive/dacdbc0ace12a0ee0221ae442692abfd612c1b62.zip

To use this:
- Uninstall the original CE mod
- Install CE:FT
- Enable CE:FT and High Caliber
- Enjoy

sumghai

Okay guys, Combat Extended: FastTrack Edition now officially supports High Caliber:

https://github.com/AthenaSulisMinerva/CombatExtendedFastTrack/releases/tag/v1.0.1.5-FT-002

Please use CE:FT instead of the original CE mod - thanks!

jager666

Quote from: sumghai on July 13, 2019, 11:26:32 PM
Okay guys, Combat Extended: FastTrack Edition now officially supports High Caliber:

https://github.com/AthenaSulisMinerva/CombatExtendedFastTrack/releases/tag/v1.0.1.5-FT-002

Please use CE:FT instead of the original CE mod - thanks!

Hi! Are there any changlelog for this CE fork? I mean what's the differences from original CE? Only incorporated patches? Does it have a steam workshop page? Thanks!

sumghai

Quote from: jager666 on July 14, 2019, 05:50:34 AMHi! Are there any changlelog for this CE fork? I mean what's the differences from original CE? Only incorporated patches? Does it have a steam workshop page? Thanks!
More bundled patches, more ammo types for mods that need them, and a faster release/update cycle. The changelog for each version can be found on the releases page on GitHub.

No Steam Workshop page yet, as RaptorX will be handling that in the future.

jager666

Neat! Any chance to make the High Caliber weapons craftable when using CE:FT?

eatKenny

thanks you guys for your effort.

i just updated the main thread with gun crafting option done by OnlyMarvellous, however i dont know if it works with CE i dont have time to test it.