[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pktongrimworld

do you need CR 1.6.5 to run this verison?

*only asking cause NoImage decided to stop developing CR.

eatKenny

Quote from: pktongrimworld on May 09, 2016, 07:32:20 PM
do you need CR 1.6.5 to run this verison?

*only asking cause NoImage decided to stop developing CR.

the main version do not need CR, however if you want play with CR you need CR, HC, HC CR-patch activated in this order.

duduluu

Where is the HC CR-patch?
i can not see the download button...
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

duduluu

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

RoronoaDroagon

any reason why the civs whould`t realode theyr weaponds or pick up ammo for the weaponds??
i`m useing the standard assulte rifle and a sniper called rail gun, and i got the ammo for those weaponds.

Melius

Hi Got a little problem, i got a glock17 that i want one of my colonist to have, but he wont take it, i assigned it to him, even told him to equip it, he still doesnt want to take it, same thing with the others colonists, nobody want it, like its cursed or something. Any idea why ? I have a colonist equiped with an AK47 without problem in the same colony. I play with combat realism 1.6.5, all the mod are in the right order. So im lost there. In another colony, colonists equiped it right off the bat, no problem.

eatKenny

Quote from: Melius on May 13, 2016, 04:09:45 AM
Hi Got a little problem, i got a glock17 that i want one of my colonist to have, but he wont take it, i assigned it to him, even told him to equip it, he still doesnt want to take it, same thing with the others colonists, nobody want it, like its cursed or something. Any idea why ?

maybe they want the D! (i mean desert eagle.)

joke aside, check out the loadout tab(feature from CR), maybe glock17 is not included.

eatKenny

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 12, 2016, 06:52:55 PM
any reason why the civs whould`t realode theyr weaponds or pick up ammo for the weaponds??
i`m useing the standard assulte rifle and a sniper called rail gun, and i got the ammo for those weaponds.

maybe your colonist's bulk is full.

PS: railgun is not from this mod.

Melius

Quote from: eatKenny on May 13, 2016, 08:52:48 AM
Quote from: Melius on May 13, 2016, 04:09:45 AM
Hi Got a little problem, i got a glock17 that i want one of my colonist to have, but he wont take it, i assigned it to him, even told him to equip it, he still doesnt want to take it, same thing with the others colonists, nobody want it, like its cursed or something. Any idea why ?

maybe they want the D! (i mean desert eagle.)

joke aside, check out the loadout tab(feature from CR), maybe glock17 is not included.

OMG! Im such an idiot, its like you said, i forgot to put it in the loadout.....  Why didnt i check that first....  Well, thanks for the help ^^

RoronoaDroagon

is it possible to make thes weapons and if possible, what station can i do that???

eatKenny

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 14, 2016, 03:02:13 AM
is it possible to make thes weapons and if possible, what station can i do that???

very sorry for now the guns from this mod can not be crafted due to balance thoughts. however you can make ballistic shield at smithing bench.

try ask modpack author to make the guns craftable if you insist.

Famous Shoes

Cleanest way to temporarily remove the XM25? Calling it overpowered and unbalanced would be an understatement. A GPMG might make a nice replacement, such as the MG3 (my vote for style points) or 5.