[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unbeatable

hi, i have a quick question, is it a bug or why am i not seeing any option to build the weapons? on my smith table i only be able to craft vanilla's weapons but not yours.

eatKenny

Quote from: OverlordZeni on July 22, 2016, 10:56:39 PM
Not so much a fan of so many LAW-carrying raiders, could explosives somehow be made more rare? :<  I just had a siege where the raiders had 3 of them, had only spotted 2, handled it okay with personal shield tanking, but... It's a bit much!

thanks for the feedback, i will check the issue.

eatKenny

Quote from: unbeatable on July 23, 2016, 05:27:09 PM
hi, i have a quick question, is it a bug or why am i not seeing any option to build the weapons? on my smith table i only be able to craft vanilla's weapons but not yours.

its not a bug, for balance reasons i dont want make those guns craftable.

old_sinh

OverlordZeni

Hammer is a little overpowered. :< Would be awesome if this mod could have mod options to disable each weapon, but I understand that that would probably be a lot of work.

Lem Wright

If you did want to allow the crafting of the guns from this, what would you need to do in order to enable that? I've never tried to mod anything before, and it's just for my personal stuff with it, but I really enjoy the mod and I'd like to be able to eventually craft the guns.

eatKenny

eatKenny

Quote from: OverlordZeni on July 26, 2016, 07:44:21 AM
Would be awesome if this mod could have mod options to disable each weapon, but I understand that that would probably be a lot of work.

maybe with the help of CCL, i will try it for the next update.

eatKenny

Quote from: Lem Wright on July 26, 2016, 12:31:33 PM
If you did want to allow the crafting of the guns from this, what would you need to do in order to enable that? I've never tried to mod anything before, and it's just for my personal stuff with it, but I really enjoy the mod and I'd like to be able to eventually craft the guns.

its not difficult, just add some lines in xml.

i can make a patch this weekend to enable gun crafting(since lots of people asked...)

Lem Wright

Personally, I think it'd be greatly appreciated if we were able to craft guns. You'd still need to get research for it as normal, and it'd still cost resources, but it'd make sense since you can already get to things like atomic disassembly and energy weapons.

BattleToad

Great mod, very nicely made. Although, having your colonists blasted into a million pieces by a LAW 10 minutes in is a little frustrating.

amodchecker

can you put in the M2 "Ma Duce" gun?

and the hammers doing 35 dmg a hit isen't all that bad, iv made plaststeel longswords that do 36 damage a hit (although with my colony in a place that makes a deep freezer look baking hot i don't get to use them much)

P.S do you think you could put in a turret that uses a gatling gun?
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

deathstar

High Caliber is my absolute favourite weapons mod, are there plans to upload it to the Steam Workshop? I'd like to add it to my collection.

eatKenny

Quote from: deathstar on July 29, 2016, 11:09:54 AM
High Caliber is my absolute favourite weapons mod, are there plans to upload it to the Steam Workshop? I'd like to add it to my collection.

i dont have steam so..

but if anyone want to upload this mod to steam plz PM me i can give you the permission.