[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minaraho`

Great mod. Could you make the m4 and m16 variants a little louder? they seem really quiet compared to the rest of the weapons. Also could you an Ar-15 variant and make it Semi-auto instad of full auto like its military counterparts. And lastly add in an M1911 and a Springfield .45 XD. Thanks for the great mod. -Minaraho

LustrousWolf

Will there be an update to patch this with CR with the unofficial update of CR? :D

eatKenny

Quote from: LustrousWolf on August 03, 2016, 06:52:21 AM
Will there be an update to patch this with CR with the unofficial update of CR? :D

is CR updated to A14?

edit: yes i saw it, sure there will be a CR patch soon.

eatKenny

Quote from: Minaraho` on July 29, 2016, 09:41:16 PM
Great mod. Could you make the m4 and m16 variants a little louder? they seem really quiet compared to the rest of the weapons.

sig p226, m4a1 and dragunov SVU are suppressed, and i already made m16 louder in the dropbox and steam workshop version.

eatKenny

new CR patch added, however due to bugs from main mod "Combat Realism" i have to disable some weapons.

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Lockdown

Getting an error and several warnings with the High Caliber CR patch:

eatKenny

Quote from: Lockdown on August 09, 2016, 02:49:22 PM
Getting an error and several warnings with the High Caliber CR patch:

i've already made a new patch to fix this issue and work with latest CR 1.6.7.3, some weapons are re-enabled as well. i will upload the new patch when i get home today.

Lockdown

ActionCow

If I install this alongside CR and rimfire, should rimfire pistols work with the ballistic shield?

eatKenny

Quote from: ActionCow on August 10, 2016, 02:01:36 PM
If I install this alongside CR and rimfire, should rimfire pistols work with the ballistic shield?

they should, however i havent tested them yet.

eatKenny

updated CR patch to 1.6.7.3, re-enabled some weapons thanks to a more stable "combat realism"

coemgen98

Hello! I would just like to ask if you have plans for implementing a patch for Clutter Misc hands v1.0.3 by mrofa just like rimfire? Having visible hands for your weapons would make this mod even better! Thanks!

eatKenny

Quote from: coemgen98 on August 13, 2016, 11:45:49 AM
Hello! I would just like to ask if you have plans for implementing a patch for Clutter Misc hands v1.0.3 by mrofa just like rimfire? Having visible hands for your weapons would make this mod even better! Thanks!

sure, seems fun.

Monzer

hey love that mod man made the game much cooler . so I can't creat the weapons right ? just loot them . btw I had heckler koch MG4 (supr) and it very very accurate i mean it almost hit every single bullet not sure it's because its superior maybe