[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pupun2542

I can't find combat realism patch. Can I use this mod without CR patch with CR? Thank

WereCat88

Quote from: Pupun2542 on January 04, 2017, 01:51:03 AM
I can't find combat realism patch. Can I use this mod without CR patch with CR? Thank
No you cant, but the CR mod and this mod are both awesome and i think the patch is coming in the future.
I am The Primal Mammelon

Adalah217

Is there an older CR patch? I could quickly update it. I just don't want to write all the new recipes, descriptions, and projectile information for ammo.

noble116

Quote from: Adalah217 on January 07, 2017, 09:01:00 PM
Is there an older CR patch? I could quickly update it. I just don't want to write all the new recipes, descriptions, and projectile information for ammo.
Looks like there is a version containing the patch on moddb, its an A13 version, I know nothing about actually making or converting mod versions so I don't know if that helps

sirgzu

I found this mod to be the best gunpack to use along with CR in a14 and I love the ballistic shield! I hope they can update at some stage :/

AseaHeru

CR? CR has been updating. They had an alpha 16 patch prior to the public release of alpha 16.

sirgzu

Quote from: AseaHeru on January 15, 2017, 10:32:50 PM
CR? CR has been updating. They had an alpha 16 patch prior to the public release of alpha 16.
I'm talking about this mod

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

merix1110

Quote from: sirgzu on January 16, 2017, 07:08:21 AM
Speaking of the devil:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29609.0

You rang?

But seriously, i missed both this mod and Combat Realism and there wasnt an updated patch available for them. so i bumbled through the A13 and did my best to bring it to A16. The game stopped screaming at me after a few revisions and it hasn't caught fire or exploded again so im hoping it works for others.

sirgzu

Well done updating the guns ;)
Let's hope the ballistic shields come back at some point!!!
In the meantime https://github.com/Skullywag/MedievalShields

Quote from: merix1110 on January 16, 2017, 07:24:28 AM
Quote from: sirgzu on January 16, 2017, 07:08:21 AM
Speaking of the devil:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29609.0

You rang?

But seriously, i missed both this mod and Combat Realism and there wasnt an updated patch available for them. so i bumbled through the A13 and did my best to bring it to A16. The game stopped screaming at me after a few revisions and it hasn't caught fire or exploded again so im hoping it works for others.

coldcell

How do I incorporate the Gun receipe? It's not a mod per se.. Where do I put it?

coldcell

Is there a manual listing all the weapons/ammo and their stats? I'm swamped with the info and the UI in-game isn't exactly the most friendly way to compare things.

If I'm understanding this right, FMJ for all-around bullets, AP for armored targets, HP for tribal targets?

eatKenny

Quote from: coldcell on January 18, 2017, 10:47:54 AM
How do I incorporate the Gun receipe? It's not a mod per se.. Where do I put it?
Place folder 'RecipeDefs' into folder High Caliber/Defs

eatKenny

Quote from: coldcell on January 19, 2017, 04:43:22 AM
Is there a manual listing all the weapons/ammo and their stats? I'm swamped with the info and the UI in-game isn't exactly the most friendly way to compare things.

If I'm understanding this right, FMJ for all-around bullets, AP for armored targets, HP for tribal targets?
this is on my to-do-list, may take a while but i will finish the list