[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostantine

Quote from: coldcell on January 19, 2017, 04:43:22 AM
Is there a manual listing all the weapons/ammo and their stats? I'm swamped with the info and the UI in-game isn't exactly the most friendly way to compare things.

If I'm understanding this right, FMJ for all-around bullets, AP for armored targets, HP for tribal targets?

Hey, to compare weapons you can enable the Rimworld's "development mode" from options menu and then you can check all the weapons' stats ( Damage, warmup, accuracy, DPS ... ) all in one page by selecting the "weapons ranged" tab from "debug logging menu". It is not the best but still better than checking all the weapons one by one and try to compare them. You can use that logs until the proper listing feature released.

Alenerel

coldcell

Quote from: Ghostantine on January 20, 2017, 09:29:00 AM
Quote from: coldcell on January 19, 2017, 04:43:22 AM
Is there a manual listing all the weapons/ammo and their stats? I'm swamped with the info and the UI in-game isn't exactly the most friendly way to compare things.

If I'm understanding this right, FMJ for all-around bullets, AP for armored targets, HP for tribal targets?

Hey, to compare weapons you can enable the Rimworld's "development mode" from options menu and then you can check all the weapons' stats ( Damage, warmup, accuracy, DPS ... ) all in one page by selecting the "weapons ranged" tab from "debug logging menu". It is not the best but still better than checking all the weapons one by one and try to compare them. You can use that logs until the proper listing feature released.

Excellent suggestion. I guess this is the best next thing to look at the weapons, other than going into the .xml file and reading them up.

Anyone knows how to make the range shown? Like in vanilla weapons, if you draft your pawn and press B (to manually attack), it shows the range of your weapons. The new weapons from this mod don't do that. Is there a way for me to easily edit/update it to show it?

Rosco

The glock 17 doesn't seem to work with the CR patch, it doesn't require ammo..

Archadeas

Quote from: Rosco on January 22, 2017, 04:58:45 PM
The glock 17 doesn't seem to work with the CR patch, it doesn't require ammo..

Sadly it is a bug, there are 2 glocks(among a few others), one works, the other doesn't(the ones that work are the more expensive ones), use the other for trade fodder as it also doesn't use the CR aiming, meaning its much more likely to miss.
When this world comes to an end, I shall Remain. The void beckons, will you heed the call?

AseaHeru

It appears that the AK-74M is missing from the comparability patch, just a headsup.

Grabarz

alpha 16 mod contains blast shield ? this shield is just epic !

eatKenny

Quote from: Grabarz on January 29, 2017, 09:18:50 AM
alpha 16 mod contains blast shield ? this shield is just epic !
i'm working on shield, hope can finish it today

eatKenny

just added ballistic shield, please redownload this mod if you need the shield.

Grabarz

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: eatKenny on January 29, 2017, 03:26:01 PM
same link as the gun only labeled one ?

eatKenny

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on January 30, 2017, 03:46:35 AM
Quote from: eatKenny on January 29, 2017, 03:26:01 PM
same link as the gun only labeled one ?
yes! i forgot to remove the gun only label :P

Smexy_Vampire

@kenny is it ok if i mod your mod to have a productuins table :P i like it that way and its the first time codeing for me so i want to shere if it works

eatKenny

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on January 30, 2017, 05:18:03 PM
@kenny is it ok if i mod your mod to have a productuins table :P i like it that way and its the first time codeing for me so i want to shere if it works
no problem, go ahead and have fun ;)

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: eatKenny on January 31, 2017, 08:46:06 AM
Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on January 30, 2017, 05:18:03 PM
no problem, go ahead and have fun ;)

i finished it alltho i am useing a place holder table gfx form another mod and your existing resippies :P ill probly post it here when i get the original art . ty for the green light this has made my day!

Edit: i got my grafix working i may need to lern how to maby hide the exposive behind some reserch gate as meshining stuff into guns is ok but would you know how to make a law rocket ? :P