[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on January 31, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on January 31, 2017, 08:46:06 AM
Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on January 30, 2017, 05:18:03 PM
@kenny is it ok if i mod your mod to have a productuins table :P i like it that way and its the first time codeing for me so i want to shere if it works
no problem, go ahead and have fun ;)

i finished it alltho i am useing a place holder table gfx form another mod and your existing resippies :P ill probly post it here when i get the original art . ty for the green light this has made my day!

Edit: i got my grafix working i may need to lern how to maby hide the exposive behind some reserch gate as meshining stuff into guns is ok but would you know how to make a law rocket ? :P

LAW rocket is not included in A16 update due to lack of time and knowledge to update the custom projectile code.

Smexy_Vampire

@eatkenny i have finished my mod thank you for alowing me to do this here is the bench

i just added the bench.

credits:

• eatKenny for the mod itself
  • etoire for the recipes
Download:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/kam3ev061yt5825/High%20Caliber%2Bworkbench.rar?dl=0

eatKenny

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on February 03, 2017, 11:12:36 PM
@eatkenny i have finished my mod thank you for alowing me to do this here is the bench

i just added the bench.

credits:

• eatKenny for the mod itself
  • etoire for the recipes
Download:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/kam3ev061yt5825/High%20Caliber%2Bworkbench.rar?dl=0

thanks for your hard work, i made it as a patch and added a download link in OP so more people can see it.

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

ChromeMax

When will you be adding new guns? Also, if possible, could you diversify the scope of this mod by adding more pieces of armor and maybe some lightly armored pants? Also, I know that it's possible to add stuff like gloves, shoes, and goggles, so I was wondering if you could add combat or shooting gloves, maybe some boots, and some night vision goggles that help pawns shoot more accurately at night. Thanks, Kenny.

eatKenny

Quote from: ChromeMax on February 06, 2017, 11:28:18 AM
When will you be adding new guns? Also, if possible, could you diversify the scope of this mod by adding more pieces of armor and maybe some lightly armored pants? Also, I know that it's possible to add stuff like gloves, shoes, and goggles, so I was wondering if you could add combat or shooting gloves, maybe some boots, and some night vision goggles that help pawns shoot more accurately at night. Thanks, Kenny.
nice ideas, i will consider adding more stuff when i have more free time.

duduluu

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

ChromeMax

I would recommend that you include the list of guns provided by Kenny in your workshop page.

Cynsity702

Can the gun bench be loaded separately or does it need to be placed in recipe defs?

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Cynsity702 on February 19, 2017, 11:58:04 AM
Can the gun bench be loaded separately or does it need to be placed in recipe defs?
its an all inclusave pack i just moved the stuff off onto its own bench

Assile

Hi, I love your mod! And also like to run Combat Realism alongside it. However I found that the non-CR versions of the weapons stay available to be spawned. These don't perform under the CR rules and I'd therefor like to remove them? How would I do that?
I run this loadorder: Combat realism, High caliber, High caliber CR patch.