[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daman2501

I`m almost sure you can without a recipe Mod, which i think is not out yet
YOU`RE DA-MAN!!!

tobi1449

You know that it's pretty easy to recover the source code of a C# program, e.g. with http://ilspy.net/?

rambo

There is a new combat realisim update to A17 [but now its called combat extended]. I want to play high caliber with combat extended the vanilna guns are just so boring to play with there is just a few guns. If its possible can anyone reading this make some sort of patch for these mods please :)Pretty please with please on top

daman2501

well... Not out but in testing. i think they are working with the HC MOD too so i expect compatibility between both MODS
YOU`RE DA-MAN!!!

RoronoaDroagon

Hello
love the mod used it before CR came out, played and used it since then.
It suck's that you have lost the riot shield codeing, but i stumbled over a mod i used back in A15 and A16:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=852412886
the modder/owner seems to have abounded the mod so why not use that one as a templet for the ballisticshield???
keep on updateing and keep the good work up.
Thanks for the work you have put in to this mod.

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Tanelorn

dragonregure

Quote from: mismaerz on June 01, 2017, 03:22:45 AM
sir how to craft wepon in A17
I have same issue.. How can i craft gun? There's no craft non-vanilla gun in machining table.

eatKenny

sorry guys i'm really busy with real life stuff, so if anyone is interested to make a CE patch plz go ahead, i will give you permission and credit.
those guns are mostly more advaced than vanilla guns so they are not intended to be crafted.

dragonregure

Quote from: eatKenny on June 20, 2017, 03:30:17 PM
sorry guys i'm really busy with real life stuff, so if anyone is interested to make a CE patch plz go ahead, i will give you permission and credit.
those guns are mostly more advaced than vanilla guns so they are not intended to be crafted.
so how can i get the guns?
Trade?

MMAciek

Quote from: dragonregure on June 21, 2017, 12:39:31 AM
so how can i get the guns?
Trade?

Yep, trade. Or grab from dead enemy's :D

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Tekuki

ill make a patch for it, fine it to be a easy-hard job but ill take it, really love this mod and never got to test it out with CR and upset that it is not comp for CE. so im going find a way to get a patch up and pm you the result, do you have a discord so i can send it to you easier?

Tekuki

already got 1 weapon done, many to go :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

eatKenny

thanks mate, there is already a A16 Comabt Realism patch from someone else, you can take a look it may save you some work.

Tekuki

Quote from: eatKenny on June 22, 2017, 02:10:25 PM
thanks mate, there is already a A16 Comabt Realism patch from someone else, you can take a look it may save you some work.
can you post the link here, i try find it before i start but i couldn't find it.