[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: Tekuki on June 22, 2017, 03:10:47 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on June 22, 2017, 02:10:25 PM
thanks mate, there is already a A16 Comabt Realism patch from someone else, you can take a look it may save you some work.
can you post the link here, i try find it before i start but i couldn't find it.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29609.0
but seems the download-link has broke down:/

Tekuki

Quote from: eatKenny on June 22, 2017, 04:11:08 PM
thanks mate, there is already a A16 Comabt Realism patch from someone else, you can take a look it may save you some work.
can you post the link here, i try find it before i start but i couldn't find it.
yeah it is broken, well that suck, i almost finish just need to finish a few more weapons but im just not sure about the stat i put for them

eatKenny

Quote from: Tekuki on June 22, 2017, 04:59:37 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on June 22, 2017, 04:11:08 PM
yeah it is broken, well that suck, i almost finish just need to finish a few more weapons but im just not sure about the stat i put for them
if you dont mind you can upload the Def and i will take a look at the stats

Tekuki

Finally done 99% of the comp, hpoefully i  didn't miss a weapon but here you go, you will have to fix some of the stats cause i don't think it acc or well balance

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Demon of War

In CE version grenades bugs out when used. My guess is CE considers them one time use but your throwables don't have any ammo count and are made for unlimited use.
Clever raiders use them to drown me in error messages. ;]

Tekuki

Well it was never final, I only made most of the weapon comps and not the throwable as i didnt know how, plz i also say that in the readme file, rn I'm basically waiting for Kenny to do the stats changes

eatKenny

I'm almost done with the weapon states, I will send you back the Defs this weekend for your further development.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Tekuki on June 28, 2017, 09:28:37 PM
I'm basically waiting for Kenny to do the stats changes

For guns you should only use stats from the stat calculation spreadsheet. The CE OP has a section on making compatibility patches with detailed documentation, stick to that.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

12qw34ert

Why those guns are no longer craftable? This mod became useless

Tekuki

Won't be able to continue, my laptop took a fall and it now fuck up, I could borrow my sister pc to finish the stuff but not sure if she would let me

rambo

WoN't Be AbLe To CoNtInUe, My LaPtOp ToOk A fAlL aNd It`S nOw FuCkEd Up, I cOuLd BoRrOw My SiStEr`S pC tO fInIsH tHe StUfF bUt NoT sUrE iF sHe WoUlD lEt MeITSAJOKE.PNG

ololo86

If it helps you develop a patch for extended combat, so I allowed myself re-upload A16 Comabt Realism patch( created by merix1110 ) into this thread: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29609.msg348223#new

player99zyzy

Hi my dear, I found my A15 backup mods include the High Caliber,if you need the HC_BallisticShield code,here it is

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Mitsael

Where are your weapons? In alpha 16 I had them but in this version I can not find them anywhere ... I have almost everything researched and all the assembly tables.

Schwartz