[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitsael

WHAT!!!???   :o  It's a remarkable setback, how can you do this with this great mod? If on alpha 16 it was not like that! I would have known and did not install it.  :'( 

Kartel7

Please make more Shotguns and add melee weapons)
And after, that mod be mine favourite!

Schwartz

It's always been like that. They're a bit more powerful than vanilla weapons and to balance that, you have to find them first.

Mitsael

Quote from: Schwartz on July 26, 2017, 01:09:02 PM
It's always been like that. They're a bit more powerful than vanilla weapons and to balance that, you have to find them first.

It is not like this! In alpha 16 I could make all

IWannaChaos

Quote from: Mitsael on August 02, 2017, 04:53:08 PM
Quote from: Schwartz on July 26, 2017, 01:09:02 PM

It is not like this! In alpha 16 I could make all
High Caliber weapons definitely used to be craftable. I think. In my current play-through I'll probably have left the planet before I could even come across three.

Edit: Maybe I got this mixed up with Rimfire or something.

lakajadiwa

Perhaps you guys are mixing up HC with a different gun mod? I don't recall the shield being craft able,I dont think the guns were either.

falloutpc

Reading further back in this post i can see there isn't an updated crafting recipes version for A17 yet. This mod is a must for me but I like to craft the weapons instead of looting them so hopefully someone can make an updated version.

Mitsael

Well, I have the glitter tech mod "faction command", another mod with imperial ... Each with its own weapons. Although I have played a long time, the weapons of H.C. Stolen from raids, Are enough

sirgzu

Pretty pls give us CE patch :'(
For those looking for the craftable version, here goes the a16 patches to make guns craftable (will probably need updating too)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

falloutpc

Tried my hand at updating the crafting recipe but my modding skills are not that good i guess. Hopefully someone knows what they are doing and can make an update.

ambivalence

the last reply here was in 2017... could someone resurrect the mod?

eatKenny

this mod has been updated to 1.0 thus can be moved into "release" section. ;)

eatKenny

thx GM to move this to the release section. ;)

publicuser