[A14] Colony Manager

Started by Fluffy (l2032), November 18, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biship

Every chance I get I tell people how this mod is the best RimWorld mod (right behind CCL). Go ahead, make our day with a A15 update!

Fluffy (l2032)

it's updated, see my main mod list thread. Also, it's on steam.

Telarin

Quote from: chaotix14 on August 13, 2016, 11:50:54 AM
Do you think you could make it so the colony manager manages the general farming as well? Something as simple as stopping the sowing when threshold X is reached and then re-enabling the sowing when the stock dips below X?

I second this request. Seems like it would be a natural fit for Colony Manager.

Also, one minor annoyance I have found in the A14 version (might already be fixed in A15, don't know, haven't tried since I'm still waiting on a couple mods to be updated): When you set a target for wood cutting, wood that has been cut but not yet hauled to a stockpile does not get counted. This results in you ending up with WAY more wood than desired if your haulers can't keep up with your wood cutters.

Draconicrose

It doesn't seem like colony manager respects durability when counting threshold. For example, I have a bill set to make a duster if there's less than 1 duster with more than 60% durability in storage. It currently says threshold reached but the only duster in storage has 21% durability. Same with t-shirts and pants.
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

Deimos Rast

New (old) Issue for you boss:
Manager doesn't see Rabbits, wild or tamed. They're simply not listed.
https://github.com/FluffierThanThou/RW_Manager/issues/32
#StopPluginAbuse

Xarian

Running into a weird bug recently. When I load a savegame, sometimes it will show certain animals as "0 tamed, 0 in the wild". My Muffalo herd simply won't show up. Restarting the game and reloading the same savegame "fixes" this bug, but it happens if I reload from within the game.

Also, as soon as I install a manager AI box, it orders my colonists to slaughter several of my muffalo. This happens whether I un-manage the task, turn off slaughtering, etc.

Oh, and this is the A15 steam version, etc.

KTVSUN

Quote from: Draconicrose on September 03, 2016, 06:33:01 AM
It doesn't seem like colony manager respects durability when counting threshold. For example, I have a bill set to make a duster if there's less than 1 duster with more than 60% durability in storage. It currently says threshold reached but the only duster in storage has 21% durability. Same with t-shirts and pants.

I have the same issue.

I tested with a wide range of items and the durability threshold doesnt work. I ran rimworld checker qnd did not find any conflict between colony manager and one of my other mods.

K

Lasket

Quote from: Xarian on September 15, 2016, 12:50:29 AM
Oh, and this is the A15 steam version, etc.

This mod is for A14, it might be the version difference that causes the problems)

vv1911

will this mod be updated to a16

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

BlackSmokeDMax

Maybe lock this thread now that you have a link pointing to the new thread at the end.

Of course feel free to delete this post of mine before doing that!