Pause on dangerous event

Started by mokonasakura, November 19, 2015, 01:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mokonasakura

There are times that a lot of cleaning or hauling needs to be done before you can really keep playing the game, during these times I like to walk away to grab a drink or something to eat but if I pause it, it would just take more time to get back to the point where I can play again, but if I don't a raid or a single mad animal can just come over and wreck my colony. Also please let me manually go back to 3 times speed during fights if I so wish, its so annoying not being able to.

asanbr

Agree on both points. Especially the speed limit since that's an artificial constraint that really doesn't need to be there.
Does debug mode allow to override this?

Quote from: mokonasakura on November 19, 2015, 01:10:36 PM
There are times that a lot of cleaning or hauling needs to be done before you can really keep playing the game, during these times I like to walk away to grab a drink or something to eat but if I pause it, it would just take more time to get back to the point where I can play again, but if I don't a raid or a single mad animal can just come over and wreck my colony. Also please let me manually go back to 3 times speed during fights if I so wish, its so annoying not being able to.

Toggle

Quote from: asanbr on November 21, 2015, 05:59:38 AM
Agree on both points. Especially the speed limit since that's an artificial constraint that really doesn't need to be there.
Does debug mode allow to override this?

Nope. And it's dev mode, not debug mode. Also, you don't really have to put the quote of the original post at your bottoms.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.