[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold Rimmer

Anonemous2, Thank you for this mod :) A small matter that bugs (probably only) me:
Could you maybe set the default rotation when building in a way that the "front" of the
furniture points downwards?
In Detail: The dresser, end-table, end-table with light, filecabinet, when clicked to be built,
all face "north" with their frontside, eg. where the drawers are. So when placed they then
of course look kinda boring. Sure, you can rotate them, but for those who built for beauty
in "our" eyes (instead only for the colonists eyes' beauty), it is a bit tedious
(tedious sounds a bit dramatic though).
[Insert combination of words here]

hentiger

do you hava any plan for a15?? I want use this mod a15 too ...
Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful

Serenity

Works fine in A15. You can change the version number in About.xml

Anonemous2

Quote from: Arnold Rimmer on September 12, 2016, 07:22:18 PM
Anonemous2, Thank you for this mod :) A small matter that bugs (probably only) me:
Could you maybe set the default rotation when building in a way that the "front" of the
furniture points downwards?
In Detail: The dresser, end-table, end-table with light, filecabinet, when clicked to be built,
all face "north" with their frontside, eg. where the drawers are. So when placed they then
of course look kinda boring. Sure, you can rotate them, but for those who built for beauty
in "our" eyes (instead only for the colonists eyes' beauty), it is a bit tedious
(tedious sounds a bit dramatic though).

If i swaped the front with the back, then the menu icon would be reversed, and show no detal....

EldVarg

Would be nice if you could sell (and buy) everything.

Great mod tbw. Any plans for more furniture? It should be in a separated build tab, as the normal one gets too big and some things stop appearing.

jmababa

Is this gonna be updated for A15 I really like the sofas here

skullywag

Read the thread. the mod is A15 compatible. just need to update the version in about.xml.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Smexy_Vampire

any idea on making this work with the More Furniture mod ?

do i just add the attached buildings in like this ? <linkableFacilities>
          <li>VitalsMonitor</li>
          <li>Dresser</li>
          <li>EndTable</li>
          <li>EndTableLight</li>

alsoandanswer

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer

faltonico

@alsoandanswer
A simple version change didn't cut it.
I applied some of the changes they made to A16 and pasted it to this version, and it seems to be working, i have no means to verify that though.
I just compared the defs from A15 to A16 and corrected the errors it was throwing, I'm no expert in this.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

MechanoidHater

Quote from: faltonico on December 28, 2016, 06:37:15 AM
@alsoandanswer
A simple version change didn't cut it.
I applied some of the changes they made to A16 and pasted it to this version, and it seems to be working, i have no means to verify that though.
I just compared the defs from A15 to A16 and corrected the errors it was throwing, I'm no expert in this.
Really? I just changed the version line in about.xml and it worked.

Hydromancerx

skullywag

youll also have to change worktomake to worktobuild as well or everything is instabuilt. Plus add the mass tags and some relevant values etc.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.