[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Vanerick on February 10, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
Hello, I have a problem where there is no beauty for the Wooden Dressers.

That's very strange, because it says it has beauty in the description. Maybe this is a rendering error with the beauty numbers, and the floor beauty is showing above the dresser. Maybe try putting the dresser on a floor that doesn't have any beauty numbers below it. But it doesn't look like it, based on the beauty average of the entire room.

Quote from: MMAciek on February 10, 2018, 06:54:27 AM
Your mod is conflict with Project Fallout

Post your error logs and we can help!

MMAciek

@Harry_Dicks There is no error, it just disables all mods with information about collision modification.

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Ruisuki

have the pieces of furniture that were replicated by vanilla been replaced? Thinking of dresser/tables

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 03, 2018, 04:26:19 AM
have the pieces of furniture that were replicated by vanilla been replaced? Thinking of dresser/tables

I don't think so. You can check the textures and stuff, but I am about 98% sure this just adds on. For example in vanilla you have an end table, now with this mod you still have that regular end table, but now also an end table with a lamp (perfect for bedrooms!).

I did have one issue with one of the end pieces of the couch not having a properly rotated texture, but it's something that's easily very fixable.

henk

I hate when cosmetic mods don't come with screenshot in the open post.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: henk on March 03, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Look in the texture folder.

Anonemous2

Quote from: henk on March 03, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Check the steam links to see them

sirgzu

I've written a patch to make the beds from clutter, rimkea, and the bedrolls work with adjacency buildings from these same mods as well as change dresser and more furniture (this mod):
You can find the mod in attachment to this post.

[attachment deleted due to age]

ThiiSoul

Any chance of 1.0 rimworld version?  :'(