[B18]Power+Medicine - CTS - Complete Tech Solutions

Started by sulusdacor, November 02, 2016, 06:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulusdacor

in short: for all patches you need both the base mods and the patch to work/load. modlist order would be: cts, more furniture, patch of anykind for both of these

the longer version:
the CTS+more furniture patch does make the endtable,dresser etc. linkable to the advanced hospital bed that is added by CTS. the patches simply mean make the adv vitals monitor linkable to that bed. they just add to the list the beds can be linked the new things. added a bit of clarification to that on the download section.

in general patches you just touch the item/object that needs to be altered. so they do not include the whole content of the mods you want to work together. in the past you had to override the whole object, but with a17 came patch operations that made this easier. you can just add/remoce/change properties of already existing stuff, without overriding it all. so to add a feature from one mod to another mod you can now just say add that feature to the new item of that mod. the base object stays the same and for that to work the game need to know both things first (loadorder should be: 1.mod a 2.mod b 3. patch for a+b).

Dodging Rain

This mod seems to conflict with Fluffy's Architecture Sense that enabling both will cause Stuffed Floor to no longer be listed as categorical.

SuedKAT

Quote from: Dodging Rain on June 14, 2017, 02:45:23 PM
This mod seems to conflict with Fluffy's Architecture Sense that enabling both will cause Stuffed Floor to no longer be listed as categorical.

Have you tried to change to load order?

Dodging Rain

Not strictly with just the mentioned mods but I did with my save file, placing CTS behind only core and hugs and at the very end. 

sulusdacor

load order should not matteron this problem.

if you still have the issue you are not using the lastest CTS version.
(either manually update or just unsub/resub over steam to let it delete the mod entirely, since sometimes steam screwes up some updates when old folders/files are not there in newer versions)

fixed this at the beginning of the week already ;)

if you still have the error after that any mod that add new designators can cause this too. (for example at the time of this post mine plan designator)

Dodging Rain

Just manually updated the mod, works fine now.  Thank you.

JDamien

sulusdacor

b18:
- added adv components to most stuff (removed/lowered normal components for that) overall costs mostly the same.
- added research tab CTS

Harry_Dicks

I never had any of your mods before, I'm surprised I hadn't seen them until now. Just downloaded all of them, I'm very excited to try them out. They are looking great, thanks for all of your hard work! Hope you have a great New Years!