[A15 test][A13] Adaptation Refusal 0.8

Started by milon, December 04, 2015, 09:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techgenius

Looks like i missed a couple updates, immagetit right now. Also, is the armors compatible with Aparello now? Hmm.. I'll see.

milon

I didn't do the Aparello compatibility work yet.  Since we're only ~10 days away from A14, I'm waiting for that.  :)

sulusdacor

hey, was wondering if you are updating this mod for a15, really liked it back in the day in a strange way ;)

milon

Erm, oops!  I forgot to post here.

I'm really busy with IRL stuff and don't have time to maintain or update mods (sad!).  So no, I'm not going to update this.  Anyone else certainly can take over from here.  I've checked with the original author, and he's not going to take over, so it's open to the public for whoever wants it.

To update a mod, start a new A15 game with this mod attached and see what error messages pop up.  Fix the XML until no more errors happen.  (See the XML modder's reference in my sig if you're new to modding.)

Medelsvensson

This fix should be working for a15, at least im not getting any more errors.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

milon

Awesome!  Feel free to make a new thread for it and/or link it in the A15 Mods Announcements sticky.  (You can get there from the A16 version, btw - the A15 will get unstickied shortly after A16 launches.)

Techgenius

How bad is the mod currently? is it compatible with 16?

Techgenius

It seems the new items are not categorized, meaning every pawn has a high chance to spawn with them, every 8 of 10 will

milon

Yeah, it'll need some tweaking to be A16 compatible.  I haven't touched it since A13, so I'm not the right person to ask.  ^_^

Techgenius

I tweaked it to working order, first, I ajusted research timers which were really unfair, then I changed how common crude helm and improved helms are they were far too common, 30 to 0(thus allowing only P faction to have), for the most part the mod seens to be working perfectly, at this point I think it need more items, your addition of the synthmeat sounds cool, I have yet to try it though, I'm still changing a few things, and if the game allows me instead of causing my lone colonists to have a stroke, I'll probably have it working, I'll copy here any other things I've changed.. Thank you kindly Milon, your work is appreciated.

milon

^ Awesome!  If you do get it into working order for A16, I suggest you make a new thread for it.  That way you can keep the 1st post up to date, showcase new features, etc.

Techgenius

I cant do that, I tried but much just falls off my area of knowledge, I rather have you do it, this way I wont break anything

Techgenius

milon

Techgenius

Not creating the meals, the synthesizer has all the items, but when the crafting process is over, no synthmeal appears, all the items are on the ground as if it failed