[A15 test][A13] Adaptation Refusal 0.8

Started by milon, December 04, 2015, 09:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milon

Sounds like a bug in the Recipe. Look at the recipes for Simple Meal (etc) and how it defines the output of that recipe. Make sure it's structures the same.

Techgenius

Quote from: milon on January 28, 2017, 06:16:19 PM
Sounds like a bug in the Recipe. Look at the recipes for Simple Meal (etc) and how it defines the output of that recipe. Make sure it's structures the same.

You saying the synth meal right? hmm.. I looks... like it should? hahaha, I'll keep investigating, but if you have more wisdom, I'm ready to learn

Techgenius

I have been updating this mod as much I can, however I hit a limit on my ability. It seems the "Survival rifle" became a bolt-action rifle, but idon't know which references apply to the code in order to make the weapons, everything else except the synthmeal is working... anyone can help?

sulusdacor

wip version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntlxlq7fq3zqvqy/AdaptationRefusal_a17_wip.7z?dl=0

- the textures still have a bit of an issue when zooming (white corners,edges that need to be removed)
- the synth meal is currently a simple meal. i was planing on moving it to drugs, so you can assign who and when they consume them + get the buffs

@survival error: i remember i ran into an error with the new naming of the survival rifle, but can't really trace back where that was and how i solved it. it has been a while when i updated this. if u post your current version with the error or the error log it might help if you want to know the solution.

Quoteedit: think i found the section you meant, if it is the recipe def. to solve this, just check the name of the new suvival rifle ingame(spawn with dev mod for example): bolt-action rifle. then go into the core/defs/thingdefs_misc. there the weapons_gun.xml. search for the name and you should find the bullet and gun def section for the bolt action rifle. take the defname (Gun_BoltActionRifle) and put that into the recipe. done.

Techgenius

I have used different textures for the weapons, taken from other mods from duly credited MAs. But you got it to working order. I had to tweak a bit, change some of the research timers, tune down the heat/cold protection they were providing as the factions were getting these new exclusive armor and weapons in winter seasons. I'm about to test your version, would you like to collab?

Techgenius

What has been nagging me more than anything is the lack of armor improvements, the vest and plate armor will overwrite sets and parts, making it incompatible with mods such as Aparello 2 and others, how can we fix this?