Where are you from?

Started by Hypolite, October 08, 2013, 09:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What country are you living in right now?

Canada (Tynan's home)
5 (5.9%)
United States
24 (28.2%)
France
4 (4.7%)
Germany
10 (11.8%)
Other (ask to be added in the poll)
14 (16.5%)
Australia
7 (8.2%)
Netherlands
5 (5.9%)
Japan
1 (1.2%)
United Kingdom
8 (9.4%)
Czech Republic
3 (3.5%)
Austria
1 (1.2%)
Spain
1 (1.2%)
Sweden
1 (1.2%)
Poland
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Produno

Quote from: samtarling on November 03, 2013, 06:55:09 AM
Quote from: Yarkista on October 09, 2013, 05:30:43 PM
Quote from: Ontogenesis on October 09, 2013, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: Yarkista on October 09, 2013, 03:34:20 PM
Huh, guess there arn't too many UK fans.
It's alright buddy, you're not the only one ;)
Essex originally, but in London these days!
Spiffing! I'm sure there'll be a few others.

Adding another to the list, originally from Cornwall but I'm now in Southampton for university!

And another, Kings Lynn here!

NoSoAna

Quote from: C4ptMiles on October 10, 2013, 05:04:00 AM
Austria is Missing  :(

I am the first to vote "austrian", even though above quote is about two pages in the past ;-)

Vienna, to be precise

Galileus

NoSoAnna? Wasn't that from Gintama? ;P

JuanEnrique

you ready for this ?

I was born in the US, New Orleans Louisiana. Yet since my father is Spanish. Spanish Laws dictate, if your son is born on the moon,  but your dad is Spanish, your son is still Spanish. So i AM Spanish (from Spain, NOT Mexico) yet i was born in the US, where i spent the first 2 years of my life.

My father was the General Consul of Spain married a Norwegian woman (sexual attraction, not thought out decision) , so... we then moved to Spain (2 years) then to Berlin Germany (6 years, we were IN Berlin when the wall was torn down), then Hong freakin Kong (3 years), Spain again (2 years), Munich Germany (5 years), Boston MA (2 years), and then i moved back to Munich and ive been here ever since cause im freakin TIRED of moving so much haha.

so yes this, logically i speak 3 languages....
AND i make youtube videos IN 3 languages

Wopian

Bobstudios | James Harris Creative Design

Hypolite

Quote from: JuanEnrique on November 19, 2013, 08:02:15 PMSo i AM Spanish (from Spain, NOT Mexico)
To remove all ambiguity, you can technically say that you are Spaniard :)

And stop posting about your Youtube channel also.

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Thracian

You forgot the biggest country on earth. lel. WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA? OUR COUNTRY EXISTS 800 YEARS AND WE HAVE 150.000.000 PEOPLE AND WE KICKASSES JAPAN AND GERMANY IN WW2 WHILE AMERICA GOT BUTTHURTED IN VIETNAM HHHAHAHAHAHA VIETNAM OUR GOOD OLD ALLYS.... sorry for caps.

Wopian

Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 03:39:03 PM
You forgot the biggest country on earth. lel. WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA? OUR COUNTRY EXISTS 800 YEARS AND WE HAVE 150.000.000 PEOPLE AND WE KICKASSES JAPAN AND GERMANY IN WW2 WHILE AMERICA GOT BUTTHURTED IN VIETNAM HHHAHAHAHAHA VIETNAM OUR GOOD OLD ALLYS.... sorry for caps.

Japan was bombed before USSR got there...

Bobstudios | James Harris Creative Design

Thracian

Quote from: Wopian on November 25, 2013, 03:51:30 PM
Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 03:39:03 PM

Japan was bombed before USSR got there...
Yeah but when Japan occupied big territories of China (Manchuria) The Russians kickassed Japan from whole Asia...

golombo

Poland. I hope not the only one on this forum.

Cider

I'm from the USA, new jersey to be exact, it's not that great of a state though.

boomrat

MrHudson

I live in a vicinity of Katowice, Upper Silesia, Poland. (you could add this to the poll btw). The precise location isn't going to give you anything, you couldn't even pronounce it ;)

Hypolite

Poland added to the poll :)

It's interesting to see that while the game is made in North America, there's more people from Europe that answered this poll than from North America :)