[A12d] Assignable Crafting (v2a)

Started by MaskOfLoki, December 08, 2015, 11:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Here you go, only took 10 minutes to update, I gave it a quick test, seems to work fine.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cq3dcy3eq88pcgb

All source files included as well. Will happily maintain if mod author isnt about anymore.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Rock5

Can I ask, what does this look like?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

skullywag

It adds a tab to the bottom right info panel when you select the bench, like you would get for bills, in it is a list of your colonists names with a check/cross next to them.

here:

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Rock5

Thanks. Ah, yep, I think I'm going to use it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

123mind123

Quote from: skullywag on May 04, 2016, 11:42:28 AM
Here you go, only took 10 minutes to update, I gave it a quick test, seems to work fine.

All source files included as well. Will happily maintain if mod author isnt about anymore.

Hey Skully. Thanks for that.
Just tried it though the tab isn't showing up. Got it last in the load order so it cant be a confliction. Not sure what the problem might be.

skullywag

Chuck an output.log from a game where youve tried to load it up here.

Nanao-kun

This seems to prevent the hauling robots in the Miscellaneous mod from doing hauling based jobs with workstations such as the crematorium. Might be since they don't exactly count as colonists.

Kaballah

Quote from: skullywag on May 04, 2016, 11:42:28 AM

Well done!

Keychan

Having an issue where it says it found no usable data when trying to get defs from file ModHelper.xml

skullywag

Keychan

Quote from: skullywag on May 09, 2016, 11:23:16 AM
you got CCL loaded?

I do now and the mod works perfectly without any errors.  I had the CCL during A12 and assumed I already had it for A13.  A lot of the A12 mods used the CCL and I already had a bunch for A13.

MisterVertigo

Hello! I am not getting this mod to work. I have no idea what could be going wrong. I'm using a number of mods so I don't know if I have something that is conflicting. Here are the mods I'm currently loading:

Core
EdBModOrder
Community Core Library
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1
VeinMiner
Pawn State Icons
AllowTool
RW_Blueprints-0.13.0.1
RW_FluffyRelations-0.13.0.1
TilledSoil
LessIncidentTrolling
RW_PawnBar-0.13.0.1
ED-LaserDrill
AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.6
PowerSwitch
Confusion
ED-Moat
ED-Plant24H
RW_Manager-0.13.0.3
DoorMats-DoorMats1.0
kNumbers-0.4.1-A13
AssignableCrafting
M&Co. MMS
SkilledBuilder
MapReroll

I know the mod "Confusion" is not working, and I'm also using "SkilledBuilder" which also does not seem to work. I've tried them each on their own without the other (in case they conflicted) but neither seem to work. I have attached my output_log in hopes that it will help. I'll also be posting this in the thread for "SkilledBuilder".

Thank you for your time!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

MisterVertigo

This message can be disregarded. It turns out some of my other mods were out-of-date and/or my load order was bad. I started fresh with updated mods and a better order and now everything is working great. Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

skullywag

Anyone noticing my version not loading the correct selections on a loaded game? all my benches have all workers off...just wanna check its not just me.

Exende

Quote from: skullywag on May 14, 2016, 10:39:41 AM
Anyone noticing my version not loading the correct selections on a loaded game? all my benches have all workers off...just wanna check its not just me.

just curious, but what order did you put your mods in, because I have a similar problem with the worker tab not showing