[Mod Request] Star Wars Mod

Started by Dravish, December 12, 2015, 02:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dravish

I wanted to have a stab at this one myself but i couldn't get my head around the guide to modding that Tynan put together. Has this already been done? Considering that the Empire have all the coolest armor I was hoping someone could mod the files for the armor and weapons to have stormtrooper armor, scout trooper armor, e.t.c and the weapons from the Star Wars universe like the E-11, DL-17, e.t.c

damibonf

Working on it, in my own time it will be done. I hope by the end of the next week to put online a first draft of it.

milon

Someone was working on this a while back and abandoned it. Use the forum search function - all the assets in it were released to anyone who wants to give it a go.

apljee

Quote from: milon on December 12, 2015, 10:54:34 PM
Someone was working on this a while back and abandoned it. Use the forum search function - all the assets in it were released to anyone who wants to give it a go.

Funny I came to browse tonight.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16911.0 (for the lazy)

damibonf

Yeah, that, I'm taking up that and expanding it. It's just that I'm slow and textures are soooo long to make. Also, anyone able to explain to me how does the colouring of apparel works?

Berengar

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=8370.0

Here you go.
Stormtrooplerarmor, Scoutarmor, Rebelarmor and a bunch of weapons. Have fun! :)

apljee

Quote from: damibonf on December 14, 2015, 01:33:30 PM
Yeah, that, I'm taking up that and expanding it. It's just that I'm slow and textures are soooo long to make. Also, anyone able to explain to me how does the colouring of apparel works?

White stuff gets coloured, because it's white and has no colour. That being said, things that have colour tend not to change colour. AFAIK there might be a way to make it so that only one layer of it changes colour (like if you were wanting to change the stripes on a clone's uniform, for example), but I'm not too sure how. You can always go check the mod help section or just ask around in that forum.

damibonf

Stinkycat752

I was doing some Scout Trooper armor and a couple weapons a while ago, got the guns mostly functional other than the glow but I got bored and started doing other random stuff unrelated to Rimworld. I'll probably start working on it again but I wouldn't expect that I'll get too far. If I do drop it I'll leave it somewhere hopefully.

P.S. apljee I finished the front of that robe you asked for like... 3 decades ago.
  I'm crap, sorry.  ;D

If anyone wants to play with the guns I'll link them below

Includes:
  - E11 Blaster
  - E11S Sniper
  - A280 Blaster Rifle
  - 3 WAV files for SFX (They're all essentially the same)
  - 2 random projectile textures
  - A little deathstar for the mod icon!

[attachment deleted due to age]
Abomination Imagination