Alpha Animals (aka Vanilla Friendly Animals)

Started by A Friend, December 15, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want an early release? We can do that if wanted, but the animals won't have the special abilities (Like projectile attacks) that was planned for them.

Release it early, I'd like some variety now. This human leather chair that I sit on cannot hold my patience any longer.
6 (37.5%)
Heck no. Why wouldn't you want to see the Gallatross throw nuke rocks!? That's heresy!
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: February 10, 2016, 06:48:44 AM

A Friend

"Terramorph Worm" feels too wordy for me. I'm gonna rename it to "Mammoth Worm"
Also updated its graphics.

Edit:
Needlepost recolor. It was a bit too bright for a cactus.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

raonull

beautiful

the cactuses remind me of cactuars

Scythah

I really like the designs on a lot of these critters, as well as the redesigns for those insectoid fellas. How're things coming along for this mod, just curious?

skullywag

Still updating it. With all the hoohaa around the research system im holding off releasing my mods until a16b which i think is coming....in the meantime im doing bits and bobs on my mods and this one.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

TrashMan

Looks nice.

But I'm not sold on magical bio-tech that outstrips everything mechanical.

Birdy

lance789

Any chance of this coming to steam for A16?

milon

Quote from: lance789 on January 30, 2017, 06:00:02 PM
Any chance of this coming to steam for A16?

You can add any non-Steam mod into a Steam game:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29440.0

(I didn't ask if it's coming to Steam or not, btw)

Flimflamshabam

I'm on the quantum edge of my human leather chair with anticipation, the spider critters look so CUTE, and the scorpion thing looks awesome :D

_-M-_

These are awesome!

My idea for this mod is to add in something like deer or rabbits, creatures that are good to hunt, without much concern for a colonists safety.
Something like a thicker, short, very hairy giraffe. Then perhaps a green looking chicken that blends in well but cant fly?
I really wish these creatures could (though mods) replace the boring earth creatures, and instead create new challenges or even ecosystems.

One other thing. Sand sharks.

A Friend

I am currently knee-deep in schoolwork and possibly will be until April. Won't be able to draw any new animals till then.
Though don't worry, it won't affect the coding part as Skully handles all of it.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

I'm personally losing more and more motivation on doing more anytime soon.

I dunno