Alpha Animals (aka Vanilla Friendly Animals)

Started by A Friend, December 15, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want an early release? We can do that if wanted, but the animals won't have the special abilities (Like projectile attacks) that was planned for them.

Release it early, I'd like some variety now. This human leather chair that I sit on cannot hold my patience any longer.
6 (37.5%)
Heck no. Why wouldn't you want to see the Gallatross throw nuke rocks!? That's heresy!
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: February 10, 2016, 06:48:44 AM

Kirby23590

Well that kind of sucks... :(

I guess i will wait in the cyrosleep pod for now.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

SargBjornson

Good news! Skullywag gave me the go ahead, so I'm going to start working on it :) Genetic Rim has just been updated and seems to be pretty stable, so I'll dedicate all the time to this

skullywag

yeah anyones free to have a crack at anything I have done in the past, ill be back to modding when 1.0 drops. The only issue with this mod was that it was AFriends art, im sure he will be fine with new life being breathed into this though (If you arent AFriend, let me know), make sure you reference his other thread for some of the behaviours he wanted and stuff. Have fun! :D
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SargBjornson

Yeah! I'm going to take a crack at implementing all the cool behaviours he envisioned. It'll be fun!

Kirby23590

SargBjornson

Already progressing :) The Aerofleet is coded, with body type, special meat and leather, asexual reproduction (it's like a jellyfish after all) and an event to add some wandering herds. Would it be interesting to make a work in progress thread to detail the things I'm working on?

Kirby23590

Quote from: SargBjornson on September 15, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
Would it be interesting to make a work in progress thread to detail the things I'm working on?

Sure!

Create a thread in the Unfinished mods showing the details you're making!

People would love to see them! ;D