Single-Sentence challenge: your worst suggestions

Started by REMworlder, December 19, 2015, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REMworlder

Awful suggestions that probably shouldn't be in RimWorld. One sentence per suggestion pls.

Some examples to kick things off:
-Colonists now require underwear.
-New class of cuddle mechanoids that attempt to violently nuzzle colonists.
-Introduce a Human Resources work category, which assists in colonist workplace safety and pension decisions.
-New type of "lava" carpet, which is literally liquid lava.

MeowRailroad

Removal of colonist-equippable weapons to make the game more challenging and fun.
Removal of scary things like blood, violence, surgery, sickness, hunger, blights, raids, mechanoids, weapons, corpses, skeletons, blights, starvation, challenges, prisons, injuries, etc.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

JimmyAgnt007

Removal of choice so that everyone has the same experience watching a scripted game play out.

A Friend

Call the game finished at this stage. I'm sorry, Tynan don't hurt me pls
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

BBoulanger

There is no try only do

s

Fire now instakills any thing with a single touch to promote colony get-together barbecues.
who

Ykara

Colonists should demand money, otherwise they won't do anything.

REMworlder

Boomrats now reproduce daily

I like the money idea though. Some sort of corporate colony...

giannikampa

And as always.. sorry for my bad english

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Mkok

A new event.

Mechanoid spaceship has arrived in orbit of the planet. Nuclear strike incoming.  ;)

Tagasaki

Regret

- Politicians: They spend all their working time talking to other pawns lowering their workspeed.
- Jehovah's witnesses: They spend all their working time talking to other pawns giving slight mood debuffs and occasionally convert others.
- Annoying: Trait that can cause the Abrasive trait to appear on people they talk to.
As you can maybe tell I am in an anti-social mood today.

- Elementals: New kind of wandering animal event, leaves a trail of whatever their element is.
- Acid Rain: Very Slowly Damages everything that is outside.
- New Storyteller: Picks one event and keeps repeating it, the only way he ramps up difficulty is by making that same event happen more and more often.
- Suicide: Alternative result of broken mind, massive mood debuff for everyone else.
- Make diseases extremely infectious including wandering plague victim events.
- Bestiality: Nope, I refuse to say anymore.
- Living Vampiric clothing: Looks just like regular clothing but when put on starts sucking blood.
- Filth attracts boomrats.
- New clothing category: Socks.
- Living vampiric socks.
- New character trait 'Druid': Talks to trees, gets mood buff.
- New character trait 'Psychic': Talks to dead people, occasionally goes on murder sprees because the voices tell her to.
- New character trait 'Insecure and creepy': Gets massive mood debuff when talking to people, gives others a mood debuff.
- Implement a sexual frustration mechanic just before Tynan goes on his next holiday but before sex is implemented.
- Invisible character trait: Violent alcoholic.
- Construction accidents: Occasionally a builder gets injured.
- Projectile vomiting.
- On map volcano eruption.
- Zombie raiders: Very infectious, obviously.
- Leprosy.
- Dunning-Kruger effect: The relation between displayed skill and real skill always is very unreliable.
- Fiery landing: Drop pods cause fires where they land.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here