So when is Tynan returning?

Started by RoboticManiac, December 21, 2015, 10:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoboticManiac

I came back and noticed the post made by Tynan back in November. The new mechanics they've got going on would really breathe life back into the game, but he explains that he prefers to refrain from rolling out the update until his break is up. As such, do we have an idea of when Tynan is back, bar 'early 2016'?

Daman453

"Judging by the position of the sun and the moon, probably at the bottom of the ocean by now."
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Daman453

MarcTheMerc

"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Coenmcj

Screaming then silence...

Aside from what Tynan himself has told us in his so very few posts since his departure onto sandy beaches unknown, we don't really know much apart from early 2016, However, keep your hopes up, First of January is also early twenty-sixteen  ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

skullywag

Remember people Ison has been and maybe still is smashing away at his keyboard (well i hope hes not, it is christmas).
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jimyoda

Tynan stated clearly he was taking a six month break (without giving an actual date). The last release was August 29th. So what's six months from September 1st? You now have a date, however I would still only take that as an estimate.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

RickyMartini

I'd even go as far as to say you have to wait until June. Just wait. :)

Fruit loops

Ah, Llamas with hats. such A sad ending to such A great series.
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

Sergeant Cynical

Quote from: Fruit loops on December 24, 2015, 05:10:55 PM
Ah, Llamas with hats. such A sad ending to such A great series.
+

Hello Randy Random

Florius

The longer the waiting, the bigger the update. From what I've read what is coming up next, it will be pretty huge! :)

Daman453

geekest_cat

As has been said above, he's probably going to return around March. Until then, I hope we can have another news update like the one he made in November.

uglyduckling81

If I had to guess I would say this game is doomed. It makes me sad because the quality of this development made me buy in after I had declared I would never support early access again.
Taking a 6 months hiatus mid development is a very bad sign. If he had taken a couple of weeks off like a normal person taking holidays I would see it as no problem.
I guess it's the problem with throwing so much money at a guy just starting out.
If I was a betting man I would put money on him starting a new project once gets home and effectively abandoning Rimworld.
Hopefully that's not the case and I invested wisely in this game but I don't have much hope.