Started by The_Fallen_One, December 24, 2015, 02:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Fallen_One

Me-"I'm learning other languages to help me code"
Both teachers-"No don't"

Encouragement at it finest.

Creator of the heavy defences mod

The_Fallen_One

I have decided that I will soon reduce my focus on turrets and turn to other defensive meathods. If anybody has any particular requests feel free to leave a comment and I will have a reasonable attempt at creating it (yes I am still open for turret suggestions it's just not my main focus anymore).
Both teachers-"No don't"

patbiker

Thanks for the update! for suggestions Traps! like pitfall with spikes or without(a lethal or heavily injured with the spikes and the version without will be the way to down them or to get them a ton a bruises(?))and can also be stuffable (for the spikes),arrow-trap well we can have Somme ancient traps of the antiquity era or Middle Ages which we can construct with raw materials or for more modern traps they need a workbench or a trader (your average colonist don't necessarily known how to craft them for example or he need tools to not blast his face or the base...[could be fun if he got this if he failed the craft lol) ) I can have other suggestions but I don't want to make a ton of words for everyone's eyes (lol). anyway keep going like this!

IndustryStandard

How about a something that works as an upgrade to sandbags?

The_Fallen_One

Quote from: IndustryStandard on January 27, 2016, 02:50:57 AM
How about a something that works as an upgrade to sandbags?

Sandbags are difficult to make better because of how rimworld's "cover" system works. The best I can do is make sandbags that don't die as easily but I will see if there is a way to make them more covering.
Both teachers-"No don't"

Zeta Omega

The_Fallen_One

Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 02, 2016, 07:04:08 PM
Do the artillary Require ammo?

Yes they require the game's standard artillery shells to function.
Both teachers-"No don't"

The_Fallen_One

Next update soon. Just a few bugs to fix first and it will be out.
Both teachers-"No don't"

The_Fallen_One

New update live. New images and possibly a video (not confirmed) will be uploaded soon.
Both teachers-"No don't"

Zeta Omega

Help? I think I messed something up, when I tried to open it I accidently set it to open with internet explorer. How do I change that and what should I open it with?

The_Fallen_One

Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 13, 2016, 08:46:54 PM
Help? I think I messed something up, when I tried to open it I accidently set it to open with internet explorer. How do I change that and what should I open it with?

If you are talking about opening the .rar file (the main file) you need to right click on the file, click on open with, find winrar.exe, 7zip.exe or whatever extraction program use use and confirm. It should now work. Let me know if this didn't fix it and ill see if there is anything else I can do to help!
Both teachers-"No don't"

Zeta Omega

Quote from: The_Fallen_One on February 14, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

If you are talking about opening the .rar file (the main file) you need to right click on the file, click on open with, find winrar.exe, 7zip.exe or whatever extraction program use use and confirm. It should now work. Let me know if this didn't fix it and ill see if there is anything else I can do to help!
Thank you...new computer so I forgot how I did it last time...

The_Fallen_One

Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 14, 2016, 10:00:16 AM
Quote from: The_Fallen_One on February 14, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Thank you...new computer so I forgot how I did it last time...

No problem glad I could help!
Both teachers-"No don't"

filippe999

Kudos

Might i suggest an EMP Artillery and Stun variants? Lately i've been wanting to make peace with my neighbours but i'll never make any progress if i can't send anyone alive back :P.
A stun minigun would be a great start.

The_Fallen_One

Quote from: filippe999 on February 16, 2016, 02:15:48 PM
Kudos

Might i suggest an EMP Artillery and Stun variants? Lately i've been wanting to make peace with my neighbours but i'll never make any progress if i can't send anyone alive back :P.
A stun minigun would be a great start.

There is already an EMP artillery variant in this mod, however I will look into a stun weapon but I don't think the game engine allows for stunning but I will see if I can't figure something out.
Both teachers-"No don't"