[A12]Eierlegende Wollmilchsau 27.12.2015/17.08.2015 by JuliaEllie

Started by JuliaEllie, December 27, 2015, 07:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Due to popular demand *cough* I release this now. I made this back in August for playing around with the new animal features. Its ridiculously overpowered and not polished in any way as it comes directly from the private testers forums :D

Quote from: JuliaEllie on August 17, 2015, 01:17:54 PM

I was looking at the animal defs and decided to go crazy. In germany there is a proverbial animal called "Die Eierlegende Wollmilchsau" - the egg laying wool milk pig. Now we have it here :D I hope I can amuse you a bit with this during the grim darkness of bug squishing. Sorry for off topicerino

Click me Im a MOD!!

Jdalt40

RickyMartini

LadyAth

Coenmcj

You finally released this to the denizens of the public. Sweet!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Ouan

<clicky> Thanks for coming back from the land of.. no major Rimworlding. :-) WB.
Damn Pirates!

forumaccount

This is neat. To "balance" it, I make it very fast, hungry, and easily angered:

<manhunterOnDamageChance>0.5</manhunterOnDamageChance>
  <!-- 50% chance to enrage -->
      <MoveSpeed>5.5</MoveSpeed>
  <!-- faster than any unenhanced human -->
      <MarketValue>500</MarketValue>
  <!-- same as Muffalo price -->
      <baseHungerRate>1.5</baseHungerRate>
  <!-- same as Rhino hunger -->

(and as expensive as a Muffallo.)
Steam Workshop destroys modding communities. Don't let your town become a megastore's parking lot!

AllenWL

This makes me wonder: Is it possible to have a animal that lays gold, sheds silver, and gives plasteel and uranium when butchered?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: AllenWL on April 02, 2016, 04:38:55 AM
This makes me wonder: Is it possible to have a animal that lays gold, sheds silver, and gives plasteel and uranium when butchered?

What would that be called? :p gold laying silverwool uraniumveined plasteelorgan pig? In germanese ofc... Jellie over to you

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.