BackStories

Started by CodyRex123, January 26, 2014, 12:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodyRex123

Wanna know what i hate, when i get a con-artist  from a childhood of Vat-Grown Soilderly, This is just a conversation thread that i want to know if people get this often to tell me, I really feel alone in this respect, DX
Dragons!

harpo99999

I have had several raiders & slaves offered with either the vatgrown con artist or other similarly useless mixes, and either refuse to recruit (if prisoner and sell on the next slave ship) or refuse buy if slave on slave ship. basically all my colonists MUST be able to work and fight and if not then they get beaten and sold off

nnescio

Ah yes, the vat-grown con artist. Get bonuses only to social and shooting/melee, but can't use any of these skills.

I just assign them on bomb (explosive charge) squad/frontline engineer/bait scout duty.

They tend to have a high mortality rate.

Stormkiko

YOu could always hold these people on reserve and send them out to pick up injured soldiers/allies.

Tynan

You'll be glad to know that vatgrown con-artists remain a key feature in the upcoming alpha 1!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

CodyRex123

Ahh. But now am planning on doing a story on Glenn The con-artist Vat-Grown Soider, i did take her, mainly to see how fast her skills level up, and if all else fails, i could add her to my cortesean prison cell, i have a cell for people who are only good for being talked to and leveling up my wardens, Lol
Dragons!

Untrustedlife

Quote from: Tynan on January 26, 2014, 01:43:04 PM
You'll be glad to know that vatgrown con-artists remain a key feature in the upcoming alpha 1!
Interesting...
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

CodyRex123

Ahh, Has anyone read the story yet? just baiscy posted it
Dragons!