[A13] Starting with children mod

Started by Jakub k., April 13, 2016, 03:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakub k.

um..yes i know the title is extremely clickbait-ey..

Bring your children to Rimworld mod!

Features
♣ allows children from the age of 4 to join/crash into your colony
♣ these children are fully grown,but i'll fix that.
♣ complete overhaul of children, custom walk speeds included

Don't expect much of this mod,i mean,all i did was edit something here and there.

also,help appreciated.The children's skills are supposed to be even lower,but it doesn't seem to be working.all that works right now is the ability to have fully grown adult children in your colony.so,if you got experience,and want to introduce children into the game,please look into the mod and tell me whats wrong :P

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

something776

Nice, I knew that you could make colonists pregnant with dev commands, but I'm glad someone is making a mod that incorporates children more smoothly into the game.

I look forward to seeing what you do with this.   

Kolljak

Does lovin lead to pregancy in this game?

Facade

Quote from: Kolljak on April 13, 2016, 07:17:11 PM
Does lovin lead to pregancy in this game?

No. Only animals can get pregnant without the use of the dev tools.

Kadrush

Colonists crash with pre made attached condoms  ::) ::) ::)

Alcarinus

No! Colonist can be pregnant without dev commands in A13, just got a baby yesterday lol but the baby is like a adult colonist but with less age and slower,but still can do anything
Mod developers if you need help in portuguese translations PM me and ill gladly help.

Kolljak

So technicaly a human reporduction mod ispossible but you would have to find a way to make it "Some sort of Animal or NEW entity until maturity"

Lennbolt7

Has anyone else had issues with no child colonists ever appearing? I think this may be some sort of conflict, but I can't imagine what might possibly conflict with this. Is there just a low chance for colonists to be that young?

Jakub k.

i really dont know how to fix your problem.try to see which other mods affect the same aspect of the game as mine does.

Killaim

humanity was once affected by a devious nanomachine infestation brought on by a scientist who hated children.

any born children would grow at a amazing rate even being implanted with knowlegde and skills to quickly progress past childhood.
even during childhood all their phases and annoyingly loud voice and music interest was muted or even blocked completely.

the scientist was both hailed a great hero and later murdered most violently.